Forum

lawena recording tool

Created 17th May 2011 @ 21:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27 ... 31 Next »

clip

ist doof

every time i click “start tf2” it says it couldnt save the settings to the file, even if i dont change anything. already reinstalled couple of times. help?

edit: saving manually doesnt work either

Last edited by clip,

Cauthon

(ETF2L Donator)
prly

Quoted from Quantic

[…]

Yes that’s why. Please change the recording key by editing the lawena/cfg/recbindings.cfg and looking for “bind P startrecording”

My lawena doesn’t record either, tried to bind startrecord to anothery key, throught console and nothing helped.

Any other ideas to fix it?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Something changed, whenever I load the game with Lawena I get “Failed to save lawena settings to file”

With the log:
Caused by java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "batchhandle.exe": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
[23:35:23.137] [handle] Closing handle C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonTeam Fortress 2tflawena-recording-tool.v4lawena opened by handle64.exe
[23:35:23.137]

Anyone else had this issue before?

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Something changed, whenever I load the game with Lawena I get “Failed to save lawena settings to file”

With the log:
Caused by java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "batchhandle.exe": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
[23:35:23.137] [handle] Closing handle C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonTeam Fortress 2tflawena-recording-tool.v4lawena opened by handle64.exe

is it new?i mean did you already use lawena with no probs and then this just pops up all of a sudden?

Spike Himself

TC

It literally tells you what is wrong:

Cannot run program “batchhandle.exe”: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

With the log:

Daaaaaaamn, this man wants to record his airshots!

Quantic

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

With the log:

Hi thanks for reporting this problem. I forgot about the people that installed lawena inside TF2 folder.. this is conflicting with the new feature I added (solving the ‘Failed to replace custom files’ error). I’ll fix it today, but for now, you can try to move lawena to another folder and it’ll work fine.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Spike Himself

It literally tells you what is wrong:

[…]

Do you try to be a massive bellend or does it just come hand in hand with being a cunt as well?

And thank you Quantic.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

Do you try to be a massive bellend or does it just come hand in hand with being a cunt as well?

I’d say it’s a bit of column A and a lot of column B.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Hi. How does one make Lawena use the spectator hud?

Opti

REMOVE

Quoted from fraac

Hi. How does one make Lawena use the spectator hud?

Put your spec HUD in HUD/custom/ folder in lawena’s directory.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

“cl_use_tournament_specgui 1” is what I was looking for.

Last edited by fraac,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

Shame I missed that. Please don’t repeat it.

As for the actual context, I was trying to help. I’m sorry for assuming you were competent with computers.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Shame I missed that. Please don’t repeat it.

As for the actual context, I was trying to help. I’m sorry for assuming you were competent with computers.

you’re in the wrong
competent with computers =/= extensive knowledge of programming and how windows handles applications

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Alfie

[…]
you’re in the wrong
competent with computers =/= extensive knowledge of programming and how windows handles applications

Read the post, the error message says exactly what’s wrong (i.e. it can’t find a file — it even states exactly what file that is).

You don’t need any extensive knowledge on anything (other than reading comprehension, I guess) to get that information from the error message.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27 ... 31 Next »