Forum

Knutsson Trickjump

Created 27th April 2011 @ 02:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Knutsson

bk.

I decided one day to start jump alittle and people thought the jumps i had that time was nice. I started to jump more and on other maps. Just wanna share it and see what the rest of you are thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1o3OQbvxyE

Tornf4lk

cc//

I like it! loved the last jump was awesome that you got inte cubbyhole at that speed. keep em coming :3

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

awesome

baerbel

trick17
trick17

?

Jaskey

How its done!

herpderp

DAKKA

Pretty kewl trickjumping.

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

awesome jumps, but it looks like at some jumps u failed at the end of them? maybe its just me :p

Scotteh

BLUBUF

Quoted from SorroW

awesome jumps, but it looks like at some jumps u failed at the end of them? maybe its just me :p

Speedshots are pretty unreliable. :p

Sometimes they just didn’t work very well.

Knutsson

bk.

The ending at some jumps may look random. When i was jumping i liked to get speed and get far as possible. Thats why some jumps may look random at the end. or as u said.. failed?.

Not sure how many jumps u think i “failed”. I agree on that some might look undone but was only one i failed on. When i slide under the second point on Bazillion. At the end there i wanted to get further.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Great jumps, great skill > just show me some useful in a game :D

LaMqTa

fenneks

nice jumps

xzr

cool jumps :p

yin

enjoyed the jumps.

to bad you dunno some ends ;)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Nice, some new jumps in there that noone else has really shown before.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

So how does one speedshot?

I see people doing speedshots on the condition of ‘how many speedshots can I do before I fail’, while I’m more in the league of ‘how many times do I have to try to get a single speedshot’.

I know it’s something about tapping crouch right before you land, and that seems to work reasonably well but I really can’t pull it off any where near consistently as you :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »