Forum

Knutsson Trickjump

Created 27th April 2011 @ 02:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Knutsson

bk.

Its nice to see that most of u enjoyed it. :)

Quoted from Casual

So how does one speedshot?

I see people doing speedshots on the condition of ‘how many speedshots can I do before I fail’, while I’m more in the league of ‘how many times do I have to try to get a single speedshot’.

I know it’s something about tapping crouch right before you land, and that seems to work reasonably well but I really can’t pull it off any where near consistently as you :(

Its hard to explain. If you just go in to a server or host your own. Start jump and try different angles when you rj. You will sooner or later found out where you have to shot/aim to make different jumps and to get the speed. If u aim at ur feet u will get speed and no high. If you aim higher you will get less speed but you will fly higher. You also have to think of your speed. Hope it make sense and helped you.
I suck at explaining and teaching. I don’t know everything, i just jump and makes it. ;P

A tip, hold down crouch all the time while you’re jumping.

arc

iSlam

cool

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Knutsson

Its nice to see that most of u enjoyed it. :)

[…]

Its hard to explain. If you just go in to a server or host your own. Start jump and try different angles when you rj. You will sooner or later found out where you have to shot/aim to make different jumps and to get the speed. If u aim at ur feet u will get speed and no high. If you aim higher you will get less speed but you will fly higher. You also have to think of your speed. Hope it make sense and helped you.
I suck at explaining and teaching. I don’t know everything, i just jump and makes it. ;P

A tip, hold down crouch all the time while you’re jumping.

From my experience, tapping crouch right as you do the speedshot makes the jump far more successful (so not holding all the time). Still not consistent tho although that’s likely a matter of timing.

Time for some more experimenting.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2