Forum

Team DRUIDZ: dr.Justice frag movie

Created 10th January 2009 @ 15:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

added a youtube link, but i’m not happy about it. The framerate and quality is butchered!

some demos were STV and some were POV, thus sometimes you have hud and sometimes there isn’t. Plus this movie was a learning experience for me, its my first tf2 movie. Production will be starting on my next movie soon, which i will use startmovie command to fix the crap framerate and i promise it will be a step up on the Justice movie in terms of editing ;)

Fast download link coming soon, thanks to Exoronic

kaidus

WiK?

Video is private?

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

fixed i had it hidden didn’t want any leekage :P

kolox

obs.

:x nvm

psy

very nice movie. quite good editing and frags!
but i didnt enjoy the music that much and a few slow motions were a bit laggy.
anyways…worth a download! :)

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

i just watched it on You tube and its rubbish, please dont waste your time watching it there.

Please download :)

xzr

absolutely sick editing! awesome

BvD

flowerpower/

My god, sick editing. I think Jh’s got some competition :0

zipko

Andrew Kramer own the movie world :D

Great editing, good frags.

F2

Danmark

I downloaded it and I get like 3 fps, so I’m sure the youtube version is more enjoyable for me.

Brill frags – Well done justice.
Excellent editing, best I’ve seen in a TF2 frag movie – Very well done boneyard.

I saw the runtime and thought “this is going to get dull”, but I watched to the end and enjoyed every frag :D

torden

broder
syster

Easily the best frag vid out there. Great to see poeple using ingame sounds!
Since you obviously know what ure doing, ill give some technical feedback:

* The motion tracking in the end is sloppy. Having seen the tracking in the start, I know that you can do it perfect.

* Your colour grading looks good, but it would be interesting to see some more variations of it, ie. not just cold colours.

* Ure boneyard productions logo is displayed as 2 different but equally powerful vignettes in the start and end. One of them should be less prominent. Imo the first one is by far the best.

* The video editing is ace, the music choice is good, but not ace. Be more creative.

Thx for spending so much time making this movie. It was of great entertainment!
Torden

Springer

DAKKA

fucking nice stuff :)

I enjoyd watching my cape twirling true the air! <3

KOVACS

Quality editing/effects make this movie stand out imo. Perhaps I’m just not in the right mood for frag movies right now, but personally I wasn’t impressed with the actual frag content.

Pretty standard kills taking advantage of heavily favourable situations for the most part, nothing really fancy, although in itself that shows the quality of the team around DrJustice and his ideal positioning and teamplay in harmony with them.

Certainly found some other demoman frag movies to be more entertaining in terms of the frags, but regardless, this movie is a good watch, entertaining in its own way and the editing is high quality throughout, with the exception of stuttery slow-mo sequences and a few continuity issues with hud appearing/disappearing etc.

I give this one 8/10

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

fuckin awesome. 10 out of 10 sentries.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »