Created 10th January 2009 @ 15:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

http://www.exoronic.be/uploads/avi/dr_justice.mp4

high speed download link

Exoronic

i’m trying to set up a page for streaming the vid but i’m a huge dummie with that kind of stuff so if anyone knows how to to it , query me in irc

owyeh , if you have quicktime installed and click the link from my site , quicktime will stream it for you.

Jh

Hey dats!

that was pretty fkin amazing

shit music though :(

shifty

Sir

Really good, left it downloading whilst i was doing some work. Some proper good shots on justices side and some top notch editing on for boneyard! Prodigy <3.

Came through a bit jolty for some reason on quicktime player, although on ALC it worked perfect for me :).

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

hey JH, when you get time mate would you mind joining my IRC channel i would like to get your advice on capturing if you dont mind mate :) np if you want to keep your trade secrets though

#boneyard.productions

marrr

very nice :)
music is a matter of taste, but still shit :(
+ credits are hard to read when they are on the water surface.
but still amazing

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

lool fantastic ;p

Haunter

+ editing
+ quality
+ frags
+ music

– u should make my movie instead :D

10/10

destructo

“justice prevails dun dun dun” ^^
Awesum movie, 10!

saiboat

best fragmovie yet.
since its so good here are just some really pathetic complaints :P

at the start you had some weird blur going on just on the left side of the screen, what was that about? did you want to hide the chatmessages? :)
dont fill 10 mins of video with two songs from prodigy imo. i love their music but like tunes from daft punk, they basically consist of a great beat which repeats and repeats and repeats, not much change in there :<
you synched some frags to him singing “fire!” instead of the bang afterwards which felt wrong :P
aaaaand while im glad you used ingame sound imo its still not enough, its too quiet most of the time and sometimes there isnt any ingame sound at all :(

hm nothing more to complain about… maybe smoother campaths and motion tracking next time please :P

awesome colors and quality, nice blur and good use of camera paths… also liked the 3rd person cam / free cam to 1st person transitions!

9/10

superb work!

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

thanks alot, constructive critism is always welcome! Agreed with the faults people have pointed out. Lazy camming at the end cos i wanted to just finish and release :P

really regretted the first tune but by that time i had already filled half of it and didn’t want to sync again. As for the syncing, unfortunately i dont have a natural ear for it :(

I used fraps which was also a mistake, as the framerate is poor and the sound quality is crap, thats why is was quiet most of the time as i didn’t want people to hear how bad it was.

Thanks all for the comments :)

Ino

dp.
dp.

Easily the best frag movie I’ve ever seen. Amazing editing!
I can’t wait for the next!

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Team Druidz movie next, dont tell them though :P they dont know yet

Assault Marine Sigh

wow amazing dude. I can only envy your abilities :D

remO

Fucking insane editing and frags. Nice work.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »