EPA
TWIN

http://www.fpsbanana.com/textures/545

There ya go

Jh

Hey dats!

http://files.filefront.com/TFT+greenbsp/;10249497;/fileinfo.html

Waster

I made a script which removes the namesign in the middle, the black bars on the top and the bottom of the screen and the timecounter in sourcetv. The progress-bar, crosshair and deathnotices are still visible.

Link

Judas

Kot=Brot
FuDoo :>

naiiiiiz gj waster thank u VEEEEEERY much

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Waster is there anyway of moving the name in the middle instead of removing it?

Grem

rEJ
TG

Is there a way to record STV demos on servers created by using the ‘Create Server’ option in TF2? Normal demos only provide POV perspective to the demo. WOuld eb nice to record something quickly on a listening server, and then have the ability to fly around in that demo. Any idea?

Kira_Guy

tv_enable 1
map -mapname-
tv_record -demoname-

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

okay i just got adobe premiere and imported all my videos, but to find that when i rendered it it was all zoomed in?!?! any help

Norrland3000

I have “startmovie xxx avi” a clip, but when i try to import it into Veags 8.0 it doesnt work. The program says it doesnt support the filetyp?

I recorded 90fps and uncompressed…

Bjuo

Is there any simple way to record stuff using the startmovie command to another hard drive? I got no space on the hd tf2 is on :/

Waebi

‹Con›

Bjuo: install steam and the game on that HD then, should do it.

Bjuo

no shortcuts then I guess :P

NEA

EC!

Is there any way to hide the namesign in the middle & the timecounter without loosing the upper right fragdisplay? The health-, ammo- and capping- display should stay.
Could anyone post the command for the console please?

Thanx for that.

Greetz nea

Grem

rEJ
TG

Check a few posts up Naera, I believe waster has a solution to your quandary!

NEA

EC!

I think the script from waster works just for SourceTV demos and not for in eye demos, so maybe someone got an idea for the same thing in in eye demos.

Greetz Nea

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »