Created 8th January 2009 @ 20:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

yeah, maybe something that removes all of the hud except the frag display? :|

Bjuo

Another question :P
Any way to get the sniper zoom-in look normal in stv?

lupus

rhs
RHS

could someone post a cfg with visual settings optimized for capturing uncompressed AVI? I don’t really want to experiment if it obviously has been done before:)

emptynoflow

(^-^)v

It would be useful to have the commands for all graphic settings like motion blur on/off, video settings all on high and resolution options like 16:10.

Bjuo

when i capture at framrate 100 (through console startmovie with tga’s), every few frames I get the models all jumping forward and backwards. looks very bad :/

i guess thats kinda noobish but why can’t it capture smoothly? :<

Grem

rEJ
TG

People have had that before as well. I think it’s a bug with an engine. Your best bet is to run through it on VirtualDub and delete the buggy frames, and then record the tgas.

m00n

Any tips for video codec?
(I use x64bit vista)

x264 is a very good codec.

rge

does anyone knows how to get rid of “jumping and ducking” when i use a camera path in the demo smooth tool ?
every time i jump or duck in the recorded demo, the cam also “jumps and ducks”. doesn’t look very nice.
free hugs for help ;/

Wuff

I’ve got a quite odd problem with exporting my video.
The killmessages are looking horrible. Like this http://wuff.player.to/vlcsnap-169634.png

I am exporting the video in Premiere using the h.264 codec. Is there any way to make them look better?

rtan

-9w-

Hey folks

can anyone help with me this? When you use ‘start movie xxx avi’, where does the avi save to? I’ve checked my tf folder and it’s not there.

Tuna

DCSB
Hey dats!

Probably not in your tf folders as the command is startmovie (not start movie)

rtan

-9w-

Yeah that’s what I meant. Anyway..

edit: found them, no worries!

Memento Mori

Every time I record whether its into .tga the sound lags behind by a few seconds or forward a few seconds, I can’t figure out why. When I tried to record into avi it wouldn’t play without stuttering.

Benedetto

| insΛne

Here is a simple way that I use to save my best frags :

– when I record, I use this naming convention : record yyyymmddhhhh (example if I start a record now : record 200904292215 because it’s 22h15 on 29/04/2009)

– when I do a nice frag in game, I take a screenshot

If I want to put my best frags in a movie, I know exactly where to find them, based on the modification time of the screenshots and on the demo names.

And you, how are you doing it ?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »