Created 9th December 2010 @ 19:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Tommeh

‹Con›

Liked it Chris :)

Too much ADD in this thread though :(

RaCio

GoT²

Didn’t like the music ( e.g. http://tubedubber.com/#Uya82Lvgqwo:eWutAX3CQcE:0:100:0:0:true :p )

Editing etc. was great though :)

Steve

enjoyed it but couldn’t finish the whole 10 minutes, felt kinda repetitive (no offense)
great movie, deserves at least a 9/10

Dummy

Quoted from octochris

[…]

i’m all for personal opinions, but when you speak bullshit like “there’s not a drop of originality” for something I put hard work into and have never followed a tutorial or took stock footage for, you’re crossing the line.

fuck off.

respect for putting hours into it, but I stand by my opinion. besides, it’s quality, not quantity which matters, and it’s just one mans opinions, highly dependant on the person

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Dummy

@2
watch the frag clip thread

You can’t possibly be serious?

Really liked it, the music was a nice change from the usual stuff on here and was a proper quality movie with nice frags.

ashkan

Great stuff, I liked the music.

Jude

notdoggo

poor fle. he was in basically every clip :(

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

The link to owned.tv isnt working.

iQue

keso

Awesome music, good frags, relaxed editing. Me likes. You could have spiced it up a bit occasionally but really liked :]

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Sonny Black

The link to owned.tv isnt working.

if it said it was private, try again. may have to do a cache refresh ( CTRL + SHIFT + R )

WOODY[

Op4

nice simple editing but I found myself getting very bored. make it shorter next time

Last edited by WOODY[,

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from WOODY[

nice simple editing but I found myself getting very bored. make it shorter next time

dellort

I have to agree that for a 10 minute long video you either need outstanding frags and editing, or constant variety of frags and theme. As much as I liked it 10 minutes of straight scout clips did start to get boring. Still, good quality, music, frags, etc. Just next time I think it’d be better to pick the best clips and make it like 6 minutes long. (Sorry if this sounds harsh I still enjoyed it).

Norrland3000

Yeah kinda long, bit bored after 5min. And the colors were to much but thats a thing i guess to alter the colors :) and the music i hated :D (personal opinion ofc!)

But otherwise it was a good movie with good quality and fps! Good job!

Last edited by Norrland3000,

konr

lolage, Ramown and Spike got shoutouts and I didn’t. Why don’t you just stick a knife in me? :(

Good movie mate. Really enjoyed it and loved the smoothness of it all. Not just the fps, the playstyle of Fadestep too :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »