Created 22nd July 2010 @ 12:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

SandyVagina

Glaub ich,glaub ich

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Ripple

Honestly:

I didn’t like it because i think Medic-movies are boring in 99% of all cases. This one was definitely boring for me. I don’t like this kind of music that makes me fall asleep while watching 3rd-Person-Healing-Action. And also it’s nothing special to me to dodge any projectiles shot and missed by noobs (maybe they are, can’t read the names due to the quality, if they are skilled and it was rly your dodging – sorry). Aswell i think that random needle-spam kills aren’t that hard to perform. 2-3 Maps played and i killed 2-3 dumb kill-greedy scouts running into me with 10 HP. Next thing is, since a video is supposed to look good, maybe use the default minimal hud if you use one, it at least looks a little bit acceptable. And last but not least, pushing the right mousebutton to activate a critcharge would be more exciting for me if i would see it from the “targets” perspective, since he does all the hard work :>

I tried to post some s€ri0uZ criticism and now i feel free to say i didn’t like it and for me 99% of the videos i’ve seen before were more interesting than this one ;)

This.

Last edited by sgN^,

Pendji

Medic movies are in general boring, medic isnt the most exciting class to play nor watch. :/

Quoted from Pendji

Medic movies are in general boring, medic isnt the most exciting class to play nor watch. :/

Have you ever heard of diffrent opinions? In my eyes playing soldier or scout is much more boring.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Ripple

Honestly:

I didn’t like it because i think Medic-movies are boring in 99% of all cases. This one was definitely boring for me. I don’t like this kind of music that makes me fall asleep while watching 3rd-Person-Healing-Action. And also it’s nothing special to me to dodge any projectiles shot and missed by noobs (maybe they are, can’t read the names due to the quality, if they are skilled and it was rly your dodging – sorry). Aswell i think that random needle-spam kills aren’t that hard to perform. 2-3 Maps played and i killed 2-3 dumb kill-greedy scouts running into me with 10 HP. Next thing is, since a video is supposed to look good, maybe use the default minimal hud if you use one, it at least looks a little bit acceptable. And last but not least, pushing the right mousebutton to activate a critcharge would be more exciting for me if i would see it from the “targets” perspective, since he does all the hard work :>

I tried to post some s€ri0uZ criticism and now i feel free to say i didn’t like it and for me 99% of the videos i’ve seen before were more interesting than this one ;)

this

Last edited by smziii,

synX

Quoted from Ripple

Honestly:

+4

Pendji

I just dont see anything thrilling about it. Catching people who would die from fall damage or melee kills? Doesnt really top airshots and such.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Gotta say I loved the music and I think it was really fitting, but medic movies are boring in general. Not your fault though, just my taste.

Quality is bad though, really use pldx next time, it’s so much better.

Last edited by Ino,

what a Tree ?!

Quoted from Ripple

Honestly:

true

Quoted from Ripple

Honestly:

+4 again

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3