Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

ups

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1EESKnq9Js

SandyVagina

Or if you’ve seen the commercial.
I’ve posted the link in my discription

sgN^

TKN

The music was awful and your name, the way it was shot and your nickname follows suit. Can’t really give you any constructive criticism due to the aforementioned opinions of it.

pischto

MTF!
MTF

Custom Skyboxes are overused by now :@

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from SandyVagina

Wow…nice feedback, thank you so much guys <.<
My name is Sandy Vagina since about a year now…dont quite get your point

since you aged 12?

Dekamano

scenic

to be honest, this was one of the best medic movies i’ve seen, slow motion + calm, relaxing music was just my taste :P. Though ofc, the name is kinda immature and the hud should have stayed the same throughout the video. :)

My CONSTRUCTIVE opinion:

+ Really nice Medic actions
+ Nice Slow Motion parts – Liked the editing during your medic actions
+ Good music (I am TECHNOPHOBIC!)
+ Like the way you can see your Charge bar and your HP

– Spy actions are boring!
– Quality of the video was (due to YouTube?) bad in my eyes
– Too long. Take your best parts and cut them a little bit.
– Don’t show me your awesome public skills =P

-> A good name is not needed for a fragmovie. My opinion.

Last edited by Peign slays dragons,

SandyVagina

thx pagan and dekamaro…thats what i call good feedback. ill try to fix that in maybe upcomming new videos

randa

Watched the unnecessary multi uber on gran and turned it off.

SandyVagina

well you missed me killing a demo and a scout with needles while they are chasing me :)

Ripple

Honestly:

I didn’t like it because i think Medic-movies are boring in 99% of all cases. This one was definitely boring for me. I don’t like this kind of music that makes me fall asleep while watching 3rd-Person-Healing-Action. And also it’s nothing special to me to dodge any projectiles shot and missed by noobs (maybe they are, can’t read the names due to the quality, if they are skilled and it was rly your dodging – sorry). Aswell i think that random needle-spam kills aren’t that hard to perform. 2-3 Maps played and i killed 2-3 dumb kill-greedy scouts running into me with 10 HP. Next thing is, since a video is supposed to look good, maybe use the default minimal hud if you use one, it at least looks a little bit acceptable. And last but not least, pushing the right mousebutton to activate a critcharge would be more exciting for me if i would see it from the “targets” perspective, since he does all the hard work :>

I tried to post some s€ri0uZ criticism and now i feel free to say i didn’t like it and for me 99% of the videos i’ve seen before were more interesting than this one ;)

LooGiii

Quoted from Ripple

Honestly:

I didn’t like it because i think Medic-movies are boring in 99% of all cases. This one was definitely boring for me. I don’t like this kind of music that makes me fall asleep while watching 3rd-Person-Healing-Action. And also it’s nothing special to me to dodge any projectiles shot and missed by noobs (maybe they are, can’t read the names due to the quality, if they are skilled and it was rly your dodging – sorry). Aswell i think that random needle-spam kills aren’t that hard to perform. 2-3 Maps played and i killed 2-3 dumb kill-greedy scouts running into me with 10 HP. Next thing is, since a video is supposed to look good, maybe use the default minimal hud if you use one, it at least looks a little bit acceptable. And last but not least, pushing the right mousebutton to activate a critcharge would be more exciting for me if i would see it from the “targets” perspective, since he does all the hard work :>

I tried to post some s€ri0uZ criticism and now i feel free to say i didn’t like it and for me 99% of the videos i’ve seen before were more interesting than this one ;)

+1337

SandyVagina

Gott, habt ihrs mir gegeben, vier clan.

Ripple

das hätte ich jedem anderen auch geschrieben :s im ernst :P meinst ich schreib so nen langen text um nur zu pöbeln? da hätt ich auch einfach das wort scheiße verwenden können. Das war mein Standpunkt und den musst du akzeptieren.

LooGiii

Quoted from Ripple

das hätte ich jedem anderen auch geschrieben :s im ernst :P meinst ich schreib so nen langen text um nur zu pöbeln? da hätt ich auch einfach das wort scheiße verwenden können. Das war mein Standpunkt und den musst du akzeptieren.

+1338

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »