Forum

UK Fragmovie

Created 2nd June 2010 @ 18:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 20 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

I welcome each and everyone of our foreign friends to our lands, may we be a beacon of how multi culturalism can work, but they’re all still from ‘that there foreign’.

Pyle

Quoted from Monkeh

I welcome each and everyone of our foreign friends to our lands, may we be a beacon of how multi culturalism can work, but they’re all still from ‘that there foreign’.

Yes… I’m sure they’ll think the same about your melting pot dream. I mean.. Their culture is equally open minded to yours :D

Last edited by Pyle,

Monkeh

Well obviously, who doesn’t want a gang of maraudering dickheads in union jack shorts, string vests and bright pink shoulders down their tranquil boulevard. They can liven up any old cafe or tapas bar eh? Brits abroad FTW!

(*Shudders and cringes in embarrassment)

Pyle

And together… We owned Spain :P

Monkeh

Between us we also do the best breakfasts known to man, bar none. Spent a lot of time in Holland when I was a kid, (my dad plays in a jazz band), and it was the only time my parents could get me to go to bed early because I couldn’t wait for all that meat and bread and eggs and jam and niceness. Dutch breakfasts rock.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Monkeh

Between us we also do the best breakfasts known to man, bar none. Spent a lot of time in Holland when I was a kid, (my dad plays in a jazz band), and it was the only time my parents could get me to go to bed early because I couldn’t wait for all that meat and bread and eggs and jam and niceness. Dutch breakfasts rock.

Meat in dutch breakfasts? What?
Chocolate sprinkles!!!

Monkeh

Quoted from Spike Himself

Meat in dutch breakfasts? What?

Maybe it was a regional thing but we always got some boiled eggs, loads of cooked meats, loads of bread and toast and a basket of different jams…….Hmmmmmm, heaven.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Edd

T2P

dont see where all the hate is coming from :/

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Mitt Romney

Pyle, I’m sure you qualify for ugliness and retardedness but you gotta have an english soul! (ergo your teeth aren’t disgusting enough yet.) :3

My teeth are perfect and I’m English!

dougiie

CotC

thread
has
been
massively
de-railed
well
done
chaps

Enef

fest
#wubafan

This is why we keep monkeh chained up.

Mike

TEZC

I got some good shots, can i post them?

xzr

if only you had a brain too

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from xzr

if only you had a brain too

why do you say that?

RareSpycrab

lol you’d just know this would come back the second I had submitted my heavy demo to somewhere else :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 20 Next »