Forum

UK Fragmovie

Created 2nd June 2010 @ 18:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 20 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Mailbawx

I’m multinational. I don’t and have not lived in the UK but have a british passport. Do I count?

Nope, sorry.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

I sound English, do I count?

for science

I am in Switzerland surrounded by Macs

Welcome to my life.

I was born in England and have lived here for just over 20 years, but I once went on holiday to spain for 2 weeks. Do I count?

murje

sirkkels
[hePPa]

My english grade was 9. Does I be ok?

broesel

LAME

I like UK, do I count?

Pyle

I love light to medium body, quite strong with a slightly bitter after taste beer. I’m having grilled bacon, baked beans, black pudding and an Egg in a basket for breakfast everyday. I’m a great and proud member of world’s most ugliest race. I was conceived by incest. So were my parents and so were there parents etc.

Can I send demo ?

Mitt Romney

Six

Pyle, I’m sure you qualify for ugliness and retardedness but you gotta have an english soul! (ergo your teeth aren’t disgusting enough yet.) :3

Monkeh

.:ne:.

All foreigners are stupid and smell, everyone knows that! Chris doesn’t want his movie cluttered with idiocy and stench.

Pyle

Quoted from Mitt Romney

Pyle, I’m sure you qualify for ugliness and retardedness but you gotta have an english soul! (ergo your teeth aren’t disgusting enough yet.) :3

Well… I did my best :(

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Monkeh

All foreigners

You are as much a foreigner to everyone outside the UK as they are to you :)

Monkeh

Quoted from Spike Himself

You are as much a foreigner to everyone outside the UK as they are to you :)

This is a lie

Pyle

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

This is a lie

Rofl….. look around you… You are even a foreigner in you own country these days. Wilders for president!

octochris

(0v0)

fucking illegal aliens in my thread

Spike Himself

TC

Chris, my girlfriend’s from England. Does that count? :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 20 Next »