Forum

Mainline_RC5 awesome custom map

Created 6th March 2010 @ 21:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

M0re

box on top of mid is ruining awesome map, other than that its great.

Last edited by M0re,

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from M0re

box on top of mid is ruining awesome map, other than its great.

dunno bout ruining but quite useless. Ill go ahead and say this is the new granlands.

Largos^

PRO

Disregard this, I have no reading comprehension.

Last edited by Largos^,

Defur

umm guys, should stop commentating RC4 by now :D

Arthur

WM

RC5 is out, may want to edit your post.

ZeyOrk

wow, if Fragga-the-greatest-whiner-in-tf2 approves this map, then we should definetly play this!

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

Just played this in the MNM and gotta say i really didnt enjoy it, far too many pointless routes that are just not needed, too much like badlands and granary which imo is boring. Would waste more time typing but this map imo doesnt warrant any more than the time i just wasted downloading it :S sorry to the map maker but just my opinion,

dauk

Quoted from Kop

Just played this in the MNM and gotta say i really didnt enjoy it, far too many pointless routes that are just not needed, too much like badlands and granary which imo is boring. Would waste more time typing but this map imo doesnt warrant any more than the time i just wasted downloading it :S sorry to the map maker but just my opinion,

this.

its too big , tooo big

Norrland3000

Just played it, was quite fun and intense at times. Can’t really judge it yet, don’t really know it so good…

But it has potential!

achy

Quoted from Kop

i agree, keep it simple!

Randdalf

(0v0)

Quoted from Norrland3000

Just played it, was quite fun and intense at times. Can’t really judge it yet, don’t really know it so good…

But it has potential!

But its RC5, I mean, not much can change can it? I thought RC was like… the final version almost.

Largos^

PRO

RC = Release candidate, so you’re right, Randdalf. Swaty said he’s only going to change detailing and bugs from this point on.

kuma

Quoted from Kop

this. also last point is way too wide open, you can semi stealth in behind rocks on left side but otherwise you need to blow uber at the doors. since the area is so big though, the other team doesnt need to pop at all.

Last edited by kuma,

Just played it for the first time today. I played 2 matches on it as a merc for the MNM. I really like the map, mid is very nice because the demoman getting there a second quicker doesn’t determine that much.

Septique

Quoted from Kop

+1 Pretty much everything im feeling after two matches.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »