¿
TF2.ro

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheForgottenCake/

Popescu Andrei
Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

I can switch my nationality to indonesian in steam community, does that make me indonesian? He’s european. End of.

Last edited by Rake,

Netsky

I got to admit, nice idea for 3rd point… looks … different :D

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

I can switch my nationality to indonesian in steam community, does that make me indonesian? He’s european. End of.

He is romanian.

Sekhel

Played it in pu2 today… Well, 2nd pickup ever (in over 1 year) that I ragequitted thanks to the map…

Too much spam friendly, too annoying (full of platforms, and if you fall from one…), too many low roofs…

Yeah, I know, it’s just my opinion, but I hated it… :/

Good luck though

alfa

He is romanian.

Who gives a sh*t ,he can still cut your electricity and not feed you

Last edited by alfa,

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

optical nice expect the last cp
but imo its just another version of gullywash,
even I’m a fan of gully I dont think we need another one

the maze between 1st and 2nd cp is annoying,
but I haven’t play it yet, just a run through with scout
will update or post a new version of my opinion after the first pickup on it

Bubbles1

complete poop

Zipok

I’m a bit saddened quickman, to hear such comments from you without you even experiencing the map 6on6.

What maze? You spawn, you go forward, you reach cp2. Thats no maze. And I admit, the capture zones itself on 3 and 2 do hold something similar to gullywash, but the areas surrounding are completely different.

Just take it as an experiment to create something different while not being too different from what we’ve accustomed to. I love badlands and granary, but I don’t like mapping maps that feel the same as those maps do. :)

Last edited by Zipok,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

My initial impression was good.
The play areas were fun to fight in and the aesthetics were quite pleasing.

I think CP1/5 needs reworking, it seems much more claustrophobic than any other map.
It seems like the enemy is already on top of you by the time you see them pushing.

Will have to play more…

Last edited by Admirable,

compton

cvx|

I think CP1/5 needs reworking, it seems much more claustrophobic than any other map.
It seems like the enemy is already on top of you by the time you see them pushing.

Agree on this, even though I know how it works, it still doesn’t flow clear and feels a bit messed up.

Last edited by compton,

Zipok

I agree on that as well, CP1 has been the problem part of the map always, wish I’d drawn it better earlier. :) Although it has come further a lot since alpha, it isn’t still quite what I’d like it to be. But thats why playtesting is: to find out the issues and hopefully fix them after, therefore you players have my thanks for trying the map out. In response I’ll try to make it better.

Tarmo- said yesterday that he had some ideas about that, and I’ve got something in mind I want to try out as well. Expect some (or maybe a lot of) modifications to cp1 in _b2 once we get to work on it.

Last edited by Zipok,

jgmaster

BM

Look at the popular maps like badlands and granary. They are so open and spacious and light and easy to know wtf is going on. Same with other customs like obscure etc… This however I don’t feel is that. I played it in some pickups the other day and it is quite confusing, not to the point where I don’t know what going on, but it isn’t as open and flowing as it should be. Those are just my thoughts.

Mark

Phase

You need to reverse the control points on the HUD, at the moment they cap the wrong way.

flushy

P.O.P

the only way u can survive as a medic is with 2d radar… oh sh—–

in all seriousness 2nd point is really awesome like potentially the most fun 2nd point in the game, i love the part at the top for the defenders to go back inside quickly from.

1 is kinda boring and 3 needs more work : P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »