Forum

cp_obscure_remake_rc1 - Need a Mapper

Created 4th August 2009 @ 15:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 49 50 51 ... 109 Next »

Mark

Phase

The way Valve does it is have red arrows on the red side of the map point towards the middle point, and blue arrows on the blu side.

Wobblit

Quoted from Mark

The way Valve does it is have red arrows on the red side of the map point towards the middle point, and blue arrows on the blu side.

Which makes it so the red team follows the red arrows, while the blue team follows the blue arrows, the opposite of the rc3 arrows.

Mark

Phase

Yes thats true, I should have noticed that.

http://i44.tinypic.com/fz5e2a.jpg

Basically all the arrows are pointing in the wrong direction

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from Mark

Yes thats true, I should have noticed that.

http://i44.tinypic.com/fz5e2a.jpg

Basically all the arrows are pointing in the wrong direction

Is this how TF2 looks like? :o

Mark

Phase

Buy a good PC!??

byte

Yes for 80% of you out there remove your fps config and see what the map looks like i’d do that for other maps too like gully :p

And yes thanks about the arrows will be corrected in rc4.

Cheers

Byte

lolage

TSPAG

Nice update, the visuals on rc3 are so nice, makes it really enjoyable to play.

Thanks for this map.

tesco

mrp.

i thought the waterfall will be on the actual map :[ anyway, nice changes

Last edited by tesco,

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from Abunai

http://i42.tinypic.com/2gspc93.jpg

viewmodel_fov 9000?

lolage

TSPAG

I do really like this map, however had a mix with it last night and after 30 minutes the scores were at 0-0. Never had this before.. :p However, played prolane_rc3 and won 5-1 also, won 5-0 on badlands.

Maybe we just diddn’t know how to push properly.. :s

byte

haha that’s one achievement 0-0, it’s not easy at all to stalemate this map compared to how it used to play, especially with the +5seconds added onto the cp1 defenders spawn time?!

So god knows how one of you didn’t manage to get a round :P

I’ve played in pcw’s/mixes and pugs and because of the spawn time being changed for the defenders on cp1, more rounds are coming in. The bit that lies between losing time/stalemate is between cp2 to cp3 i believe.

However epic getting 0-0 :P If you have the source tv i wouldn’t mind seeing as to why it ended 0-0!

rc4 will be out soon by the way :D

Cheers

Byte

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Will rc4 fix those rocks I mentioned?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from byte

haha that’s one achievement 0-0, it’s not easy at all to stalemate this map compared to how it used to play, especially with the +5seconds added onto the cp1 defenders spawn time?!

So god knows how one of you didn’t manage to get a round :P

I’ve played in pcw’s/mixes and pugs and because of the spawn time being changed for the defenders on cp1, more rounds are coming in. The bit that lies between losing time/stalemate is between cp2 to cp3 i believe.

However epic getting 0-0 :P If you have the source tv i wouldn’t mind seeing as to why it ended 0-0!

rc4 will be out soon by the way :D

Cheers

Byte

For this map in an official, it ended 1-0 to the other team and they capped it with about 2 minutes to go. Imagine that, a 28 minute back and forth…this being an official so both teams are putting 100% into it. Though if I remember the map we won the mid battle at the beginning and got their medic, whilst had ours up yet failed to win the round from there, can’t remember how…

Still Obscure is definately the hardest 5cp map I find to win a round on.

byte

Quoted from Koeitje

Will rc4 fix those rocks I mentioned?

yes koeitje it definitely will.

Also Hildreth i don’t see why it is the hardest, unless your still playing rc2? Or are you talking about rc3?

Cheers

Byte

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

RC2 – the version used for S7.

And it is the hardest of the maps to win rounds in, my opinion. I like it a hell of a lot more than Freight and Gullywash and those maps often have very quick rounds if you’re wiped at mid.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 49 50 51 ... 109 Next »