JOHN
CENATION

It’s too late for this season.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Use it if teams agree?!

Hyce

The only changes that directly affect gameplay are:

-The re-adding of plank piles onto mid (seen from b17 and prior anyways)

-A door in lower logroom got moved to the right by like, 64 hammer units (roughly a meter).

The rest of it is fixing really gay roamer spots that were ordered to be fixed by PERMZILLA.

I would have had it sooner but I got slapped with three exams, a few 12 hour days at work, and a project proposal all in the same week.

Well, if it doesn’t get added in expect really gay roamer plays from Sideshow and Raptor, who are aware of 3-4 really retarded roamer spots currently in the map…

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Hyce

Well, if it doesn’t get added in expect really gay roamer plays from Sideshow and Raptor, who are aware of 3-4 really retarded roamer spots currently in the map…

Actually I don’t mind b18, ADMINS IT’S TOO LATE FOR NEW VERSION PLS NO!!1

Meeto

Those plank piles made me salty. Scouts are already gay enough on that mid anyway ;_;

AB

Quoted from Meeto

Those plank piles made me salty. Scouts are already gay enough on that mid anyway ;_;

You mean you prefer having a completely flat mid as a soldier… okay.

Last edited by AB,

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

Quoted from MARS^

Actually I don’t mind b18, ADMINS IT’S TOO LATE FOR NEW VERSION PLS NO!!1

:D
I SHOULD HAVE DONE THE FNATIC

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

http://i.imgur.com/rFn987Q.jpg
i always run back into this lip thing, it’s really annoying

gedu

czur
SDCK!

Can I ask? What version do we have to play?

I know that there weren’t any major changes but some matches had been already played on b18

ondkaja

IKEA

Come on Hyce, quality before quantity. What’s the point of spewing out millions of beta versions with only minor changes? Adress the big issues with the map, instead, such as:

– Sniper sightline from second forward spawn completely denies 2/3 entrances
– Sniper sightline from the log house to mid is ridiculously huge, you can see both the point and the choke without being in danger at all.
– Top roller door is impossible to push from into last.

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

Quoted from ondkaja

Come on Hyce, quality before quantity. What’s the point of spewing out millions of beta versions with only minor changes? Adress the big issues with the map, instead, such as:
– Sniper sightline from the log house to mid is ridiculously huge, you can see both the point and the choke without being in danger at all.

Didnt you read, he had to get out a new version, cause perm said so

Meeto

I just got a chance to look at this, is there any specific reason you added the plank piles? They just look really out of place.

R4ndom

Devon

Mids feel so weird as scout now. You are kinda force to go either under the roof or disconnect from everyone and go to the left, past the wooden piles and 1v1 other scouts or whatever is there. b18’s version mids were much more smooth in my opinion. Also, any specific reason on why you remove the ability to double jump on top of the sheave and then double jump on the point instead of awkwardly running all the way to the point through the ramps?

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Raptor

[…]
Didnt you read, he had to get out a new version, cause perm said so

Point still stands, b19 and is still underdeveloped in many aspects.

Hyce

I did everything I had written in my changelist. I wish I could get to play the map in 6v6 because then I’d be able to better understand things it needed done myself.

I had this as a question mark in my notes. A lot of people said it wasn’t a big deal, and I only recalled you saying it needed to be done. Should experience from this season prove things one way or another, I’ll make the call on that. I can certainly see grounds for wanting to change it, though. It’s not that I’m not up to moving it, it’s just that there is no real great place to put it instead.

Not entirely sure what you mean by this. I know that there was a shitty sightline from lower logroom towards choke, but I’ve limited it to being from logroom (a lot farther in) to house. As far as I know you have to commit further to see the point or choke actually. I don’t recall this being an issue, perhaps a screenshot or two would help.

No? The top left shutter has always seemed to be the easiest way in as far as I’ve seen. I guess maybe as it gets played I’ll be proven wrong but I don’t really think there’s an issue with it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 27 28 29 ... 36 Next »