Forum

cp_gullywash_pro

Created 13th February 2009 @ 22:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 39 Next »

Springer

DAKKA

hmm I just watched a pickup on the map and it made me think… if you stand on the last point, all the way back againts the water entrance, looking forward. I dont think a spy can stab you out of the water. So its basically as good as a wall :D

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Just build a sentry in front of the point behind that pillar, then go on a 6 man rampage with the shotgun like I do all the time (c) The Best Engineer In The World.

kaidus

WiK?

Can’t you just defend the entrance to the water? Haven’t played it in ages so can’t remember clearly (or it might have changed), but can’t someone just stand near the water entrance and still be only a second’s walk from the rest of the last CP action?

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

Can’t you just defend the entrance to the water? Haven’t played it in ages so can’t remember clearly (or it might have changed), but can’t someone just stand near the water entrance and still be only a second’s walk from the rest of the last CP action?

correct

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

played it again today albeit on the etf2l server, and i have to say i think its the best map in tf2, even better than badlands, and unlike freight i dont get any fps drops.

Arnold

DAKKA

rc8 > rc9

*changed lobby lay-out a bit for smoother play
*changed ramphouse on middle to be a bit more accessible
*added some sort of wall thing at last (not sure about this plz do tell me if it doesn’t work)
*added some details
*fixed several bugs
*created some others
*captimes are a tiny margin faster (don’t expect a huge difference)
*hidden a frog somewhere, cookie for anyone that can find it

known issues:
*overlapping textures i somehow fail to notice
*small clipping issue at blu last point (nothing major)
*some more overlapping textures

IMPORTANT: if you notice more fps drops than any standard valve map (eg badlands) plz do tell me, steady fps is top priority.

http://www.team-vale.com/demos/arnold/cp_gullywash_rc9.zip

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

I will find the frog first

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

*fixed several bugs
*created some others

nice :)
Thanks for trying the (nice looking) wall ;)

btw: awesome map, will be in the mappool of every League soon

Bun

GM

IMPORTANT: if you notice more fps drops than any standard valve map (eg badlands) plz do tell me, steady fps is top priority.

Great work on this map. Better then any official imo.
I love that you think FPS is important, to many customs lag for me, but this one is smooth. :)

skinnie

TCM

I found the frog

cookie pls

jgmaster

BM

rc8 > rc9

Is greater than?

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

rc8 > rc9

Is greater than?

add a “-”
rc8 -> rc9

eoN^

rc8 > rc9

Is greater than?

add a “-”
rc8 -> rc9

Who gives two shits?

Bun

GM

http://www.uploadgeek.com/share-867C_4A722AB5.html – Got stuck here, if you jump+crouch spam you can get off.
http://www.uploadgeek.com/share-2F6F_4A722AD2.html – Two brushes?

m0re’s highhigh config btw.

Arjeni

I really dont like the wall at the last point, it just makes me feel that theres not enough space down there.

Otherwise I really like the way the map is going and gimme a hint where that frog is!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 39 Next »