Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

I’d rather have freight back in.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from quad

[…]

Can count on one hand how many times anty ubered.

once?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

-My opinion, no-one cares, blah blah-

See you in the map vote.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

We had lots of fun playing the map, though i can guess it would be hard work to play in a season as it means actually learning the map and stuff.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Enef

We had lots of fun playing the map, though i can guess it would be hard work to play in a season as it means actually learning the map and stuff.

it’s more fun when no one knows what they’re doing :D

Paria

Rob1

Anyway, as a soldier, it was a real pain in the ass to play. Healthpacks are weirdly placed, can’t really take them while jumping to get back with your team after a respawn.

Quoted from Paria

Anyway, as a soldier, it was a real pain in the ass to play. Healthpacks are weirdly placed, can’t really take them while jumping to get back with your team after a respawn.

Personally, as a roamer, I loved it. Lack of medpacks just means you have to work with your team more. :D

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Personally, as a roamer, I loved it. Lack of medpacks just means you have to work with your team more. :D

As a Roamer I think the same as you, in maps like this you can see what team has teamplay and which not. It’s was really fun to play yesterday, We will see the final in somedays.

Very good map. Last is defendable, but spawn below the point is just retarded. I liked middle, but it is too much “sniper friendly” for my taste. Also it`s kinda hard to heal up your Soldiers on the roof, they are out of range. Crossbow helps there though.

Anyway, if it the bugs and middle get fixed – I will definitely vote for it.

huhystah

Quoted from SiTeHBu0mbb

I’d rather have freight back in.

God no :D

Void

.:ne:.
CWoT

While playing the cup, I found foundry to be very interesting. It feels like there are more viable strategies for pushing or holding than usual.
My favourite area is probably the hangar between 2 and 3.

Holding last is far from impossible, it’s just not as straightforward as badlands, for example. And pushing from 1 to 2 isn’t as annoying as on most other maps.

All in all, I’d say it’s pretty balanced as it is.
Not only roaming soldiers profit from the large supply of health. Since it’s so easy for scouts to appear out of nowhere, being on full health is crucial for medics. That way, all those medium medkits reduce the advantage scouts have on foundry and should not be changed.

Lots of fun yesterday. I’d love to see this map in season 11.

Last edited by Void,

Ankeli, k?

@Void, I found it very interested also. I were playing this Lowest bracket with my friends and we found it also very fun to play. It is so new and fresh and nobody knows all traps or hiding spots yet so it were very interesting. I really hope that this map will be in season 11. Layout of map was really nicely done. +rep for maker of the map!

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

The timelimit bug has been fixed now.

gnaw

“Updated cp_foundry:

Clip brush collision smoothing by the forward spawn alternate exit
Fixed Nobuild exploits
Fixed the teleporter player trap on the roof of the forward spawn alternate exit
Fixed Nodraw and texturing errors
Fixed clipping of barrels on final cap points
Fixed fade distance on props
Fixed lighting bugs in spytech vistas
Removed props hidden in geometry
Removed ability for players to cap the final point by standing on the catwalk behind it”

longas

We should give another chance to this map for the next season now that all its problems/bugs have been fixed.

Last edited by longas,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »