Forum

cp_foundry

Created 16th December 2011 @ 10:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »

longas

What are your thoughts about this new map? I really like the layout, of course it needs to be played in a competitive environment to see how it works but it’s looking good atm. I don’t remember which was the last 5cp map created by Valve, I think it was badlands back in feb 2008? (cp_5gorge doesn’t count as it’s just a poor port of cp_gorge).

Would be nice to have a new good map in the pool.

Last edited by longas,

Netsky

I somehow like the layout, wide open spaces, while there are enough objects to cover sight lines. I guess there might be a cup on it. anyone?

TviQ

ft.

Sniper friendly? I LOVE IT :DDDDD

octochris

(0v0)

Only took a brief look, but it looks pretty nice to me.

Oxy

TC.Express

Ive had a good look at this today and it looks really interesting, glad valve finally made another good 5cp!

Trath

The question is not whether this map is good or not, its will the premdiv1 people play it alot to make it accepted. A cup or two before S11 would be great.

Califax

dyn.

Just because i can’t believe it to be true, i’m asuming TF2 wiki is not up to date, cause according to them, every point on foundry caps as badlands last… :P

atomic-

Quoted from Califax

every point on foundry caps as badlands last… :P

no it’s not

Last edited by atomic-,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Trath

A cup or two before S11 would be great.

Yeah, looking into it.

Wiiking

pics or it didnt happen

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Really like it too. :D
Can’t wait to play this in 6v6.

Liking it a lot, think it’ll be a good addition to 6v6.

blisf

I think that this is the first “Valve 5cp map” since badlands. Should be inside the pool for sure.

choiie

keso

Got to say the actual points look very uninspiring, however the connectors are a lot more open than in any other 5cp map, so I can imagine it being really interesting to play. I’ve got a feeling the last cp is somewhat broken though; attackers will have a huge height advantage esssentially for free, and in addition the sole respawn exit forces you into a death pit (not literally, but with orper roller spam it will be).

It’s hard to design a non-turtlable final point, but in this case I fear they’ve taken it too far…

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Would you like a one-night-cup on, say, next wednesday?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »