Forum

cp_foundry

Created 16th December 2011 @ 10:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from RaCio

In the spirit of the theme of the update. Would there be enough interest in a one-night-cup ran next week, on say, Thursday?

wpminnows

[PG]

i’ve played the map once and i can accurately say ‘map owns’

IPZIE

SUAVE

Some spawntimes and areas like the last point ( spawn for defenders ) have to be fixed for comp play. But the map is nice

Ghostface

spire

Kinda massive imo, but it’s a really nice map.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from IPZIE

Some spawntimes and areas like the last point ( spawn for defenders ) have to be fixed for comp play. But the map is nice

yeah spawn times are completely fucked, but that’s an easy fix.

TviQ

ft.

Best map! one night cup GO

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Honestly think this map is better suited to Highlander than 6v6, but like playing it. Snipers gonna pwn this up though, enjoy TviQ.

longas

I’ve played my first 6on6 game on this map and I’ve really enjoyed it. It needs a few tweaks like the fact that almost all the health and ammo packs are big, and the respawn times have to be improved aswell.

Last edited by longas,

BlinkBoy

GFM

Great map.
I like it.

:P

RaCio

GoT²

Nobody interested in a cup next Thursday? :)

Vaskie

BulletClub

Seems to me like that just isn’t a good date with Christmas and the Newbies Cup around. But the map deffo deserves some attention.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Played a couple of double mixes on it, and it seemed like a pretty decent map.
I personally liked how easy it was to push into last, unlike every other map ever made ever.

RenTas

Š&S

A very sweet map. Even though for 6v6 it’s quite huge. There are a lot of really open areas and for defenders it’s hard to hold all the passages. Snipers can easily be very beast in this map. So the map itself needs a little tweeking, especially the spawn times. And yeah, a one night cup would be so fucking sweet :D

wrock

vier

played it in some pickups and mixe, and i have to say:

I LOVE THIS MAP!!!

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

We played this in a PCW yesterday, after figuring out what to do it was enjoyable. I can see how a single sniper could spoil my fun though.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »