Forum

cp_croissant (final)

Created 8th August 2011 @ 02:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 28 Next »

Dummy

Quoted from Monkeh

Is there another download link? The site linked in the OP doesn’t let me d/l…you must wait 55 seconds….I wait…then…you must wait 55 seconds…. loop, loop, loop. Methinks tf2maps.net is borked…

Help please.

so i heard google

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Cheers :D

Asteryz

Br0
Chive

We hate the admins for putting us in High.. we wanted to play more of this map.. :)

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

love this map, downloaded it 1 hour b4 the cup and we lost 1st game BUT found it really fun and hoping this makes it into S11

trams

-><-

The spawn in the middle feels weird, is it facing the “wrong” way? maybe put arrows outside?

It is very kritz friendly because ubers doesnt work well, not necessarily a bad thing ;)

Herr_P

IKEA

http://steamcommunity.com/id/totoriffic/screenshots

Places I guess you shouldn’t be able to stand at.

Opinions: Personally, I love it. It’s hectic. I screamed alot (of fire) in mumble whenever the crits came in.

atomic-

awesome map

Trath

After the ODC, I must say was very fun, this is a great map.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

I really enjoyed playing on this map. Shame we lost our match and didn’t get to play more.
Had lots of fun on it, but felt a bit confusing(especially mid) and small. Other than that, I really hope this goes into s11.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Sick map! There is hardly any choke points so it means for a fast game, love it :)

edit: also last is hard to push

Last edited by Permzilla,

best map in the whole wide world
cheers
pinky

ThePledge

Second night of playing Croissant for me, played in the high bracket and got to play it 3 times. The one clear issue that I seem to have with this map (so far) is that the middle is played in some sort of “blind” way. It seems like only the scouts (from the lower end of the cp3 area) have a way of looking at the enemy, and all the heavy classes seem quite blind towards the enemy side of mid. Makes it very tough for a maincaller to actually make proper decisions for a team.

I can see the interesting points in keeping it like this, but personally (as a caller and heavy class) I’d love a way to just have a view of the enemy. Maybe a transparent room in the big cp3 thingy. So you can look through a window to the other side. Just a random suggestion, maybe it would work.

As I said earlier though, I like the map a lot. It’s different from anything else and very interesting in the way that there’s no real clear chokepoints. Keep it like that – it’s part of the map’s charm :)

– Pledge

eskimo_tim

map has a good flow, not too many tight corners to camp. would like to see it in the map pool nxt season

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Mid point
Very aggressive mid, which I like. Seems a bit difficult for scouts to flank if you have good watch on it, maybe some kind of cover on the flank for them?

Second Point
It’s quite easy to push the enemy team off the stone bridge but you need to actually push inside the lobby if you want to cap. I like how much aggression is needed to win the point.

Last Point
Love the look of the last point
It’s a bit hard to push out but heavy is so good at defending the point that 5 man pushes are possible. The attacking side can turtle if they want to but you get this on most maps.

I didn’t really find any flaws that stopped me enjoying this map, it’s fantastic

akarin

Decent map. Surprisingly smooth gameplay. Although I don’t like 2nd and mid is kinda blind for heavies until bombing starts.

One thing though, gates. It happened to me couple times that gate bugged and remained closed even when people were walking through it. So I couldn’t see anything at all and could never tell when someone’s walking through it either. Don’t know if it’s just me or some recent update. I don’t remember this ever happening on gully or gran or whatever map.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 28 Next »