Forum

Why don't people like yukon?

Created 10th September 2010 @ 13:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Just wondering, as I personally find it one of the most interesting maps in the game; though nobody wants to play it.

Linus

[d¿s]

personally, i find it really boring.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I love the map, and I’m incredibly disappointed that I had to play coldfront in AFS instead of yukon and viaduct.

Netsky

my personal opinion: it’s too big for 6on6, I always feel like running in empty zones D:
However I have to admit the layout itself isn’t that bad.

Last edited by Netsky,

sweiny

trick17

the map is just too big.. especially the mid. hate yukon’s mid as a solly

Mark

Phase

I always fall off the pipe.

M24_

Quoted from Mark

I always fall off the pipe.

that and mid is too sniper friendly

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

It’s just shit.

Sebb

IsF

because of the milk.

Waster

snipers

Reload

BiG
BiG

Mid is boring

Ijantis

Middle and the big chokepoint between middle and 2nd are pretty horrible

Also a bit of scaling on some points would help as well

Tikcus

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

Just wondering, as I personally find it one of the most interesting maps in the game; though nobody wants to play it.

because most of this community only play badlands and granary with the same 4 classes, and any map that needs them to think outside the box to play gets rejected

kuma

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

because most of this community only play badlands and granary with the same 4 classes, and any map that needs them to think outside the box to play gets rejected

jesus get over it already, we get you don’t like granlands. this thread is to discuss yukon

Last edited by kuma,

Tikcus

Quoted from kuma

[…]

jesus get over it already, we get you don’t like granlands. this thread is to discuss yukon

Didn’t mention my feelings on granlands, granted i am sick of Badlands but Granary is probably one of my favourite maps, what I did do was to answer the OP question!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »