Forum

New freight: yey or nay?

Created 29th April 2010 @ 07:26

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 16 Next »

GangsterAlgot

Yey, superyey, the spawntimes and snipers on the old last point are so much worse than the new cluttered second.

Last edited by GangsterAlgot,

Arthur

WM

I have to say, I really like what they did to the right hand side (from defensive point of view) on last. Now people push both sides, rather than the silly fights that happen at left door. On second point, most of it is good, the borded up door works well, and is interesting. I kinda don’t like the way left is basically the same as right now though… and its basically a given that they will push in top. Mid is better, but only a bit because they didn’t change much. Overall I think its good, but i’m not sure they really made 2nd/4th any better.

Defur

yay

Randdalf

(0v0)

I just played it, and I have to say, it is actually pretty good. It’s maybe a bit too easy to get the 2nd point now, but Heavy is a very viable class there.

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

NAY! worst “upgrade” ever.

Zappah

nou

Quoted from Macisum

Moreg

dc.

Quoted from Macisum

Del

YAY! best “upgrade” ever.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

NAy, its horrible =X.

Gobby

YaY!

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

I think it´s somewhere in between “yay” and “nay”.
There have been good changes on the last point which make it a lot more interesting to play, and I like the changes of the spawntimes. Generally speaking, it´s a lot harder now to win the map from the middle on in one big push to the last point and scoring within less than 2 minutes of playtime. But that´s also kind of a minus at the same time, because freight always was fun to play for exactly this speed and the fast gameplay.
The middle is not too bad, but thats basically because there haven´t been major changes, as mentioned before.
The 2nd point is hard to get used to, both attacking and defending, but at least I like that they made “lame defending by hiding in the CP2 front respawn” impossible.

I will miss the “old” freight though, and if there are fixed maps in Season 8, I´d like to see both of them make it into the map pool.

Leonard McCoy

I’m happy to play either of them, So Yey I suppose.

Sclampf

nay.

10nays

Blade

Quoted from Macisum

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

nay

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 16 Next »