Forum

New freight: yey or nay?

Created 29th April 2010 @ 07:26

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 16 Next »

wer

tfortress.no

oh ok, sorry then. thought u meant last point was worse now because of that or something

herpderp

DAKKA

Having played it in pcw’s a few times now I’m inclined to say Yey. I like 2nd and last point better now, and the changes to middle are good too, especially the train indicators.

PeopleZ

WWCD

nay! cp2 to easy to defend!

Tenshi

well, i have to admit: i only played it for one time, yet i must say nay. cp2 is totaly messed up.

sweiny

trick17

played it once and almost puked. nay!

mrwhizz

They turned a good map into an abomination.

comanche

[S\'n\'P]

nay

aves

new and old freight
nay

Tikcus

Quoted from sweiny

played it once and almost puked. nay!

the problem with some in the tf2 community here.

you tried it ONCE

I remember when the FAN first came out, everyone tried it once and said it’s crap, noone will use it.

The same people have spent the last year trying to ban it because it is OP and game breaking (neither of which in my opinion are true)

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

I love how you people think it was ever about it being op. It never was that op, it’s just annoying as fuck.

E: The FaN that is.

Last edited by Rake,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Rake

I love how you people think it was ever about it being op. It never was that op, it’s just annoying as fuck.

I think theres a couple of 40+ page threads mainly filled with posts by Koeitje that would explain why people think that.

however imo, its fine in its current incarnation. If someone wants to use they’re welcome because they are hardly going to kill anything with it.

Last edited by Skyride,

Chaos

BAT

Quoted from Rake

THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS!

HAL

nay!

lagi

Yey absolutely

kimsku

NAY!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 16 Next »