Forum

How did your Season 7 go?

Created 25th April 2010 @ 22:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Finished 5th in our division (Division 6j) with 9 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses (Default loss’d Week 4, despite having 10 players on roster at the time lul). For a first time team in the competitive scene, I think we did relatively well :D

Started out as a bunch of friends who played 32-man pubs who wanted a break from the team-stacking and constant kritz barrage. We were fortunate enough to be friends with a few folks from internecine, who helped us start off by teaching us some pro-tactics and showing us jumps and whatnot (<3 Hat and Traxantic)! We topped the table at one point, and as the more experienced teams started to catch up in terms of number of matches played, we slowly drifted down to 5th.

We also had to recruit a demo/medic as a back-up, but now he's gone off searching for a new team (godspeed brother x) Looking forward to Season 8 with a little gold cup next to our name! Despite having some class changes for some of our members, we hope to roll through the next season :)

TLDR: Some new team not finishing last.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Played my first season as scout. i point and clicked and things dissapeared sometimes. fun

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

thx D2M, knew thier was a reason i didnt do newsposts :D

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

We un-fucked up our season by winning our last match, creating an epic 3-way play-off scenario for Division 3B.

Not the best season for Vertex, but at least it has provided entertainment and humour. Also, the teams in our division were all awesome and pretty cool guys :) So it was nice to have matches against teams who aren’t ragey and sad.

Oh, guess I’ll speak on behalf of my Compubbers (the team made from random people from the Steam forums).

They lost every match 6-0, but overall enjoyed competitive a lot and I’m extremely pleased to be able to say that 6 of them will be continuing competitive play and 5 of them have already found a new team! :D

iQue

keso

lol

All there is to say really. We played great almost every match and probably would have taken first spot if it wasn’t for an unfortunate default loss and some default hunting bastards that dropped in the last second.

Don’t know what’s up next really, just gonna chill a while until we find a new demo.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from iQue

lol

All there is to say really. We played great almost every match and probably would have taken first spot if it wasn’t for an unfortunate default loss and some default hunting bastards that dropped in the last second.

Don’t know what’s up next really, just gonna chill a while until we find a new demo.

The team that dropped used a returning cheat under a new alias/steam ID. The two games he played in where they had taken points from another team were made as default losses, but since they had 3 default losses – they were dropped from the league (meaning all results were discounted).

It’s unfortunate, but we had to follow the rules to the letter.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

PENTIA?
We was robbed!

dunc

infs
dp.

too many maps :/ kinda spoilt the season for me

octochris

(0v0)

All sorts of nonsense until week 4, then good stuff from there onward :)

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from Hansa

Admins gave us our chance and i think it went ok, considering the ammount of flame from people that complained at us (especially demourge and some empathy guys who are clearly missing… empathy) about that.

Also, a double player leave that make us turn into an international team. Things look stable now, and we should be able to do better things next season in div1 (if www finaly drop as rumors pretend) if we have a look at all the tight results we made :)

In short : good season, satisfied, and gratz idk?nigga :))

Fuck off you baguette sucking frog.

I think we just clearly stated there were 10x better teams for the job. I.e. broder…

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Oh… and adding to that… my season was; roll some baddies with a good ping, then lag and cry like a little bitch the other 90% of the time.

bpf

rockit

we won “a less than competitive division 2b.” ;)

and btw Hansa, im afraid but if the admins do the same as they did the seasons before you will still go to div2 and both second places of div 2a and 2b will go to div1, and thb they would deserve it more especially if you consider how you got in there

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from GibbZ

Oh… and adding to that… my season was; roll some baddies with a good ping, then lag and cry like a little bitch the other 90% of the time.

isn’t that your whole tf2 career summed up?

eoN^

Quoted from Dny

[…]

DEFAULT.

Eon carries you.

<3 you DINNY

And was a great season to be honest, i really enjoyed it :)

cu@div4

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »