Forum

R.I.P red Eyed Jedis

Created 6th April 2010 @ 00:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

djc

d2f~

rofl yeah such a troll, publicly announcing the demise of our clan is hi-lar-i-ous

if you think the rej replies here are “trolling it up” you’ve got legitimately no idea about how the people in this clan behave

we spent over two hours in irc discussing whether or not to fold and ultimately the decision was made (with two people objecting) that nobody wants to play anymore

what a great troll:

[18:02] Krakyn> unless we start getting gay and saying to people if they arent about enough they cant play and sticking with the most active 6
[18:02] Krakyn> which is a waste of time with 2 games left
[18:02] Fawwles> that’s really gay and not rej
[18:02] Krakyn> and we dont even have an active 6 so i’m probably done
[18:03] Krakyn> tbh
[18:03] abunai`> man
[18:03] abunai`> all this starting cos of
[18:03] Fawwles> let’s migrate games
[18:03] abunai`> saying i’m taking a break
[18:03] Fawwles> learn a new vidya game
[18:03] abunai`> but i guess that’s it
[18:03] Fawwles> i propose warsow
[18:03] abunai`> none of us even like the game now so why not

Quoted from djc

rofl yeah such a troll, publicly announcing the demise of our clan is hi-lar-i-ous

if you think the rej replies here are “trolling it up” you’ve got legitimately no idea about how the people in this clan behave

we spent over two hours in irc discussing whether or not to fold and ultimately the decision was made (with two people objecting) that nobody wants to play anymore

what a great troll:
[…]

Considering it was you who posted this, are you really surprised at me thinking it’s a joke? :)

And no, you’re right. I don’t know the people in the clan other than how they are on the forum. If this is true and not a joke, it’s a shame to see such a long-standing clan fold.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

demsii

EPA

Such a shame. :)

I surely hope that this won’t be the last we’d be seeing of you AyeDoc?

I could always still use a backup allrounder!

Last edited by demsii,

Also, was the name “Tactical Nuclear Penguin” because of the beer that’s named like that? :D

Krakyn

rEJ

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Also, was the name “Tactical Nuclear Penguin” because of the beer that’s named like that? :D

Yes. We also named ourselves The most dangerous game because we spent a week playing tennis with dynamite while riding bears, here is sammages fantastic artistic rendering of the final played between seraph and jem. http://zs1.smbc-comics.com/comics/20090416.gif

can we keep rob

http://www.timecube.comtimecube[/url]

Last edited by purplefistmixer,

Harden the fuck up, no one said this was supposed to be fun.

thaldarin

Sad to see teams leave, although if you’re posting ‘classic moments’ insulting other people well, that’s classy.

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

lol i got thanked! w00t!

Also shame to see you fold, GG guys

davesan

epx^
Panda

how could you fold? =< nooooo

did you have a hezalikie join a lower div team and fold u like he did us??

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

After you were mouthy in a friendly halfway through season 4 I was looking forward to teaching you a lesson in our league game, but you managed to fold before the season ended and then reform in the division above for the next one, so we never got to settle it. I think back then you were all scottish too, what happened to that?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

rEJ blows, heres why.
Folding the clan? Thats a padddlesacking.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

aww :'(

randa

Sad day I’m tf2’s history.

P.s stv doesn’t deserve a mentioning!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »