Forum

R.I.P red Eyed Jedis

Created 6th April 2010 @ 00:35

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

djc

d2f~

rEJ has two games left this season – a home game versus TEAM VERTEX and an away game at IMPACT. Once those two games have seen their end, rEJ will collectively hang up its multicoloured array of lightsabres, and retire to the blissful etherworld of retirement.

This will have been the fourth finished season for the clan, and although the journey was tumultuous and unpleasant, we are collectively able to say that we enjoyed every moment of it. The games at 2:00 AM against Division 1 mixes where everyone went engineer; the double pyro strategies making Spanish teams rage-quit the server; the amount of in-jokes that we carried in our hearts through every practice clan war and every official game. Do you know why one of the ghosts in our frag video walks into a wall repeatedly?? Do you have any idea what the Hell “paddlesacked” means? If I asked you to quote “giN the Shrew,” how would you react? Does any clan appreciate the blacks and the gays as much as we do? Thanks entirely to myself and seraph, I feel that rEJ is the most tolerant clan in Europe.

As a celebration of where we have been, I present to you some of the finest moments in our history:

[15:40] ZaneyZap> whats rj?
[15:41] Krakyn> rocket jump
[15:41] abunai> lol zap
[15:41] ZaneyZap> nvm
[15:41] ZaneyZap> lol I thought it was a rub job

19:17 Kurj> what is hte main objective of plant tycoon ?
19:17 Sammage> one world government
19:17 ZaneyZa> earn money?
19:18 Kurj> to be the biggest plant entrepenaur (sp) ?
19:18 Sammage> wait
19:18 Sammage> no it’s to
19:18 Sammage> find (and that means breed) 6 magic plants
19:19 Sammage> what makes them magic you ask?
19:19 Sammage> nothing really

[01:40] SERAPH> ABUNAI CHEATS AND SHITS ALL OVER RULES JUST SAYUING
[01:40] SERAPH> GYRXROS SHOULD KNOW THIS AND APPRECIALTE IT IN AN INTIMATE MANNER
[01:40] SERAPH> PLEASE MASTURDABE OVWER SCOTLADN

[23:01] seraph> tack is msging me again
[23:01] sammage> i love tack
[23:01] sammage> so much
[23:02] kurj> that the french hacker ?
[23:02] sammage> don’t feel so bad, i kill everyone
[23:02] seraph> next thing said in this room is my reply to tack
[23:02] sammage> i love putting all my balls in people’s faces
[23:02] kurj> hahahahaha
[23:02] seraph> done

18:10 dearjohn> without jimmy i’d have never wasted a year and a half of my life playing competitive tf2
18:10 dearjohn> i owe him so much
18:10 dearjohn> im gonna fuck his girlfriend and make him watch the video of it.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of the Friends of rEJ for their support, friendship, and tolerance of our insane amounts of ribble-rabble.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
purplefistmixer
Mar and Anderson
Fisshu and JimmyBreeze
Spaceboy, Cake, matswatz and the rest of Clever Idiot (I don’t know who else is in your clan and I’m too lazy to look it up sorry!!!)
Ryan, Poop, Daniel and the rest of Suitcase Nuke! (read above parenthetical!!!)
Lady GaGa (and NEVER will we be thanking Ke$ha)

red Eyed Jedis a.k.a. Riemu Eyed Jedis a.k.a. Hey admins stop changing our name it is mean a.k.a. rBlue Eyed JGhosts a.k.a. bread friEd Jedis a.k.a. Concrete Underpants a.k.a. Tactical Nuclear Penguin a.k.a. BEARFORCE1 a.k.a. Sister Fisters a.k.a. Team Coolerclownmasterbatermariners a.k.a. Senior Sophisters a.k.a. The S.S. stands for Spinning Schlong a.k.a. KraKyn Klan a.k.a. Nice Irish Guys, Novices at Online-Gaming a.k.a. raging EJACULATORS a.k.a. Sammage’s team of golden cotton and velvet a.k.a. Sky Ride Jedis a.k.a. Traditional Chinese Medicine a.k.a. r_____________j (Team Forrest Whittaker) a.k.a. Pseudopathological Vivisection a.k.a. BOYS TRYNA TOUCH MY JUNK a.k.a. A huge ever growing pulsating brain that ______ a.k.a. Timecube Clown Mariners a.k.a. I Don’t Know? “Gold” [Dropped] a.k.a. You’re moving like a RoboCop a.k.a. Gee I sure hope Krakyn doesn’t notice th included:

[SCOTLAND] Abunai
[ENGLAND] Kurj
[IRELAND] Seraph
[ENGLAND] Sammage
[SCOTLAND] Krakyn
[ENGLAND] Jem
[ENGLAND] Biscuitz
[ENGLAND] stvv
[ENGLAND] Ferret
[SCOTLAND] Elk3h
[DENMARK] ZaneyZap
[ENGLAND] Sugarape
[IRELAND] Grem
[ENGLAND] Fawwles
[ENGLAND] Vali
[IRELAND] Troot
[ENGLAND] They Said
[AMERICA] Dearjohncarter
[ENGLAND] Tapley
[ENGLAND] David
[SWEDEN] Grzyor
[GERMANY] Riemu
[FRANCE] Ket-
[SWEDEN] Fojji

Sweet dreams, Jedis…

Last edited by djc,

fawwles

TSUN~

cool story bro

cool story bro

Last edited by purplefistmixer,

Krakyn

rEJ

Cool story bro

Grem

rEJ
TG

cool story bro

Sammage

rEJ

nice d4 insight from idiot

Last edited by Sammage,

seraph

rEJ

keep your faggot whining in america, ty

seraph

rEJ

also, cool story bro

djc

d2f~

i thought it was a pretty cool story :/

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

sick fable

Skyride

DUCS

Wheres my thanks? :((

octochris

(0v0)

well if it isn’t the

Hansa

.idk?

tack quote is just awesome.

alfa

wat is this

Quoted from alfa

wat is this

Looks like a reJ circlejerk with Aye Doc trolling it up. So nothing new.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »