Forum

Time traveller reporting in

Created 28th March 2010 @ 00:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

So Britain goes into BST (GMT+1) in 5 minutes, I’m not quite sure what this means for CET though.

Does CET do something similar and go to GMT+2, or do BST and CET become the same time? Don’t want to come at the wrong time for matches tomorrow.

Last edited by octochris,

iQue

keso

wut

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from iQue

wut

basically does your clock go forwards an hour, like, in 2 minutes time?

freakz

[8U]

Ye it does here in Estonia ;O

nbik

ePrem

People are afraid of vampires so they turn the clock here in Estonia.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

3 AM CET atm !

octochris

(0v0)

thank you sexy foreigners

clearly you do more than just send britain wonderful flavours of cheese.

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from octochris

Does CET do something similar and go to GMT+2, or do BST and CET become the same time?

what. BST and CET is always the same time.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Rotab

[…]

what. BST and CET is always the same time.

not what i meant. what i meant was countries that are (were) in CET — I was asking if they were changing to GMT+2

AnroliF

Quoted from octochris

[…]

not what i meant. what i meant was countries that are (were) in CET — I was asking if they were changing to GMT+2

Yes

Snyyppis

RLM

Every country in the EU uses summer time. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/DaylightSaving-World-Subdivisions.png

Evil

WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box 322 Oakview, CA 93022. You’ll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

You can see the time on the site front page as well. It clearly states CEST now which means GMT+2.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Evil

WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box 322 Oakview, CA 93022. You’ll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

no dinner first?

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Evil

Save the Cheerleader, save the world.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »