Robbi: Tell me
Robbi: Have I lost it or something?
Robbi : I went to grab a bite and return and its been an hour
Overcow: Daylight savings. :P
Robbi: Oh thank god

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Evil

WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box 322 Oakview, CA 93022. You’ll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

it’s del the funky homosapien / to the rescue

Pandylo

why would you create a useless topic ? don’t you have anything to do Chris apart reading all the topics and posting crap on etf2l?

Last edited by Pandylo,

nbik

ePrem

No, he doesn’t.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Pandylo

why would you create a useless topic ? don’t you have anything to do Chris apart reading all the topics and posting crap on etf2l?

i’m sorry, how the fuck was this useless?

i wanted to know whether CET did the same thing as GMT/BST so that I would know what time we were practising tonight.

fuck off.

Pandylo

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Time+change

the 3rd one.

kaidus

WiK?

That doesn’t answer his question at all. Granted you can google it but yea just shows it’s not as clear cut as you seem to have gathered.

But who cares about a useless thread? It would be done with and left to rot if you hadn’t whined over nothing :x.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

I’ve wondered about this in the past whether the time change in europe was on a different day or something :P

To be honest people should just say GMT and CET all the time rather than BST and crap, we all know the clocks change, would save so much hassle :|

BvD

flowerpower/

GMT becomes GMT+1 , so britain is GMT+1 now. Which means Holland are GMT+2 or CET+1 now. Which is the time etf2l is using (Now CEST = Central European Summer Time)

Last edited by BvD,

GMT 4 lyfe

Snyyppis

RLM

You’re all making it way too complicated: everyone moved forward one hour. End of.

Ijantis

Quoted from Snyyppis

You’re all making it way too complicated: everyone moved forward one hour. End of.

/thread

David

all we need now is for blorg to post in this thread and it can be crowned worst thread in existence!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2