Forum

ETF2L Radio Feedback

Created 22nd March 2010 @ 22:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 19 Next »

byte

Thats a shame, guess we’ll have to wait and see if any div 1/ div 2 games schedule for this Wednesday i guess.

Cheers

Byte

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from byte

Thats a shame, guess we’ll have to wait and see if any div 1/ div 2 games schedule for this Wednesday i guess.

Cheers

Byte

Pro showmatch vertex vs. k^m on cp_prolane maybe?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from byte

Cheers

Byte

You could just ask two random div1/div2 teams to play a pcw if there’s no official match.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Qun

[…]
Pro showmatch vertex vs. k^m on cp_prolane maybe?

+1 :D

Norrland3000

Really nice cast tonight guys (damn Byte you can’t shut up? ;))

No really keep up the good work! I think everyone appreciate it really much!

cheers to all you casters out there!

hykleri

upload i pl0x. :<

Snyyppis

RLM

Was a nice game and a good cast once again. There were a couple of moments when we couldn’t hear the casters though so hope you get that sorted out.

Keep up the good work!

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Casters unlinked their channel a couple of times by accident.

Also, the private rooms for ppl to listen to the cast while talking with their clan failed spectacularly due to me failing to set the right permissions.
Either that, or it works different compared to Mumble 1.1, will check, better luck next time :P

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Great cast! Apart from the Mumble fiasco (Whoever was screaming Leeroy Jenkins, damn you!!) but it’s no biggie :D

Enjoyed this one very much as well, thank you <3

ih

nice cast. I enjoyed it.

Abunai

it was a lot of fun but Byte sounded like he was about to cum with every sentence he said when idk?/Diggy were playing obscure which was fairly offputting.

FlasH

was a great cast and an awesome game! lets hope the “private-channel-idea” will work next time :) etf2l.radio is awesome!

Priem

this makes the matches even more interesting!

byte

Quoted from Abunai

it was a lot of fun but Byte sounded like he was about to cum with every sentence he said when idk?/Diggy were playing obscure which was fairly offputting.

I suggest you don’t listen then in future when i’m casting my enthusiasm can easily be stopped i do it for a reason. If you don’t like it then go listen to something that isn’t as off putting, nobody forces you to listen to a free service that myself and others are providing :-)

Cheers

Byte

Abunai

Quoted from byte

[…]

I suggest you don’t listen then in future when i’m casting my enthusiasm can easily be stopped i do it for a reason. If you don’t like it then go listen to something that isn’t as off putting, nobody forces you to listen to a free service that myself and others are providing :-)

Cheers

Byte

I didn’t mean any offense, this is a feedback thread. I gave feedback!
Enthusiasm is good, and I do like these casts, but when you’re so enthusiastic that you seem to end every sentence with an upwards inflection it took away from the experience.

Like i said, feedback; no hard feelings.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 19 Next »