Forum

Macky TLR CSS looking for TF2 team

Created 17th February 2010 @ 05:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

alfa

Quoted from cheee

if you allow him to play as a warping scout he can easily play div1
played one pickup against him, he was like 0.5 fps which impossible to hit as scout
fucking cs:s lag scripts

warp is the new meatshot

Last edited by alfa,

Macky

Quoted from firerain

I played 1337skill in css but its alot different than in TF2, you cant really clutch or ace here.
YOU NEED TEAMWORK AND GAMESENSE.
gl

What team were you in?

You need those in CSS, more so.

Last edited by Macky,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Good luck to you, hope you dont rage quit the game after 2 weeks!
Although TF2 and CS are totally different they do indeed need the same skills, just applied in different areas for different amounts of time. Attacking pushes can last a few seconds in CS but in tf2 they can last a while, but you can still retreat survive and try again :>.
But yeah play with a div3+ team to gain teamwork and work hard on your aim in pickups. Watch demos of players of your class and learn all the routes and tactics and you can apply them and make your own.

The only hostilitys you will find here are just the kids who’ve played this game for over 2 years, play about 30 hours a week and are still wallowing in div3 and below and cant quite forfill their dreams of playing in div2. And your here going ” i play CS i want to play with a div 2 and above” :>

Remember kids if Gibbz has finally made it to Div2 so can you!! :DDD

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Remember kids if Gibbz has finally made it to Div2 so can you!! :DDD

Think the admins felt bad about him, cause I have no idea how else he got promoted :D

tragett

macky post your steamid in your profile so randoms (like me) can bother/help you a bit :]

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from tragett

macky post your steamid in your profile so shitters (like me) can bother/help you a bit :]

Fixed.

:DDDD

**safety smiles**

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Coming from can’t-aim-koeitje!!!!!!!!

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Macky

[…]

What team were you in?

You need those in CSS, more so.

That’s a bold claim to make, especially on a tf2 forum.

tragett

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Fixed.

:DDDD

**safety smiles**

atleast im not scottish

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

You can argue all day about the differences in the games, and there are a lot.
Personally I’d argue that the aim and movement in tf2 is alot more advanced than in CSS, but as Macky said, teamwork is even more (just as) important in CSS.

You see clutches in the frag videos but if you actually play the game you’ll know you can never rely on clutches, positioning and gamesense is what seperates the top players from the good players. In tf2 you can be carried by good aim where as in CSS, if you lack gamesense, or you have bad teamwork, you’re a deficit to the team.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

and that is not true for tf2?

Macky

Quoted from demsii

[…]

That’s a bold claim to make, especially on a tf2 forum.

I don’t think so. Top end CSS is a lot different to any mixes or frag movies you might watch. I pretty much agree with everything Gibz said above me. TF2 does seem movement based, and you need consistintly good aim.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from GibbZ

You can argue all day about the differences in the games, and there are a lot.
Personally I’d argue that the aim and movement in tf2 is alot more advanced than in CSS, but as Macky said, teamwork is even more (just as) important in CSS.

You see clutches in the frag videos but if you actually play the game you’ll know you can never rely on clutches, positioning and gamesense is what seperates the top players from the good players. In tf2 you can be carried by good aim where as in CSS, if you lack gamesense, or you have bad teamwork, you’re a deficit to the team.

you can be carried by good aim in tf2. please enlighten me how this works.

Memento Mori

Quoted from Darn

[…]

‘t

^^^
think he forgot that part

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Darn

[…]

i get the feeling he put them the wrong way around

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »