Forum

Season 7 Rules

Created 3rd February 2010 @ 15:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Dr. Tickles

MAD
MAD

Hey there,

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere. I was looking up the ETF2l rules so we knew what to go by in s7. We have the new ETF2l config, but the ETF2l rules (under Info -> Rules) seem, a bit outdated, if not incomplete.

By this I mean the new unlocks are not mentioned, nor are the rules for gorge (2 rounds, like gravelpit? or just 1 attack and 1 defence by each team?), amongst other things.

Again, apologies if all this information is already elsewhere, just curious as I saw the rules were last updated 16/11/2009.

Last edited by Dr. Tickles,

Tom

[Ci]

http://etf2l.org/2010/01/10/announcing-season-7-and-the-5th-cup/

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Tom

http://etf2l.org/2010/01/10/announcing-season-7-and-the-5th-cup/

ye, that. Although in all fairness he does have a good point about the rules page not being updated.

hoppi

TIDS

Quoted from Dr. Tickles

2 rounds, like granary?

epic fail here

RaCio

GoT²

Should be done this week / Sunday.

Dr. Tickles

MAD
MAD

Quoted from hoppi

[…]

epic fail here

I meant Gravelpit. Edited for your understanding.

——————————————

I read the news post, but had the impression a lot of it was still “subject to change” (or at least that’s the impression i got from the admin comments of sadi news post).

Edit: Ah right, thanks for the update RaCio

Last edited by Dr. Tickles,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from hoppi

[…]

epic fail here

lol, I read it as gravelpit without even thinking. :P

kurt

trick17
trick17

As we are talking about gravelpit do you know if the jump from point A back inside the hallway to the spawn of the attacking team is considered an exploit? I once played against a team and Teddybear overlord Dunc said it was forbidden. The rules do not adress this issue however.

Last edited by kurt,

Extremer

Quoted from kurt

As we are talking about gravelpit do you know if the jump from point A back inside the hallway to the spawn of the attacking team is considered an exploit? I once played against a team and Teddybear overlord Dunc said it was forbidden. The rules do not adress this issue however.

The only people who think it’s an exploit are the ones who can’t do the jump.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Quoted from kurt

that was a match against us, right?

I think what Dunc meant was that it’s a bug/glitch and the rules state “bug abuse” is not allowed or sth. Pretty general rule though.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from RaCio

Should be done this week / Sunday.

so you still can safe TF2 and disallow the Equalizer or the Direct Hit

hoppi

TIDS

Quoted from kurt

i wanna see a vid about this jump :o

ilike2spin

RLM

It’s the thing the medic can do so you can jump up into the A spawn tunnel and use kritz. Or at least that’s what it has been used for before. Theres a little ledge on the rock to the right of the left tunnel and you jump on it. The thing is that it’s a bug, or some people think so and the rules aren’t clear.

RaCio

GoT²

Damaging trough walls, shooting trough doors etc is bug abuse.

Hiding stickies in props and standing on unintended platforms are not exploits.

Last edited by RaCio,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Is the fact that a soldier who doesn’t have buff banner equipped can do some damage and then go to re-sup, equip it, and find it fully charged, an example of an exploit?

Last edited by Monkeh,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »