Forum

Is the Direct Hit banned from ETF2L!?

Created 21st December 2009 @ 14:11

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Season may be over but the ladder still continues…….. some kind of directive would be nice. Only if both teams agree seems the best option for now.

basH.

hf

allow limit 1 ….

Sketch

MM

i dont see a problem with any of the new weapons
i havent played against a demo with the t&c yet tho. most stuff seems like it has equal advantage and disadvantage though

Black_Bob

[DA]

In the case of all new unlocks the stance has always been they are not alound in offical matchs until they have been officaly cleared by the ETF2L, thats what its been for every other season and since they want to use the ladder for league placement im sure the same rules should apply.

Last edited by Black_Bob,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

You kidding, the Direct Hit is overpowered.

Taking 70% off splash damage doesn’t compensate for the +25% damage, mini-crits on hits and the 80% projectile speed. They need to fix something…

flushy

P.O.P

n1thread

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Surely the ladder would be the best place to test the new unlocks for the coming season? If they unbalance the comp game much then ban them for further use and don’t allow them in the coming season. This would require some kind of feedback between users and admins though…

Tikcus

Can we have Demo limit 2, and sticky limit 1 in the ladder aswell (so 1 demo must run the targe if you have 2 demos).

Or the demo weapons will not get tested properly

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

8 Nades arent funny, dl 1
anyway an official statement would be nice

Mike

TEZC

n1thread

Flush I don’t need nor want you judging and approving/disapproving of my threads, It’s just on every thread I’ve started You’ve done this and it sucks dude, even though it could be well meaning, oh and guys I was jsut askiung, please go to the thread called “Soldier Weps, Overpowered or not?” to discuss whether they’re OVERPOWERED OR NOT

Inuy

#sadboys

n1thread

Flush I don’t need nor want you judging and approving/disapproving of my threads, It’s just on every thread I’ve started You’ve done this and it sucks dude, even though it could be well meaning, oh and guys I was jsut askiung, please go to the thread called “Soldier Weps, Overpowered or not?” to discuss whether they’re OVERPOWERED OR NOT

n1thread

n1english

jason

PHX

Surely the ladder would be the best place to test the new unlocks for the coming season? If they unbalance the comp game much then ban them for further use and don’t allow them in the coming season. This would require some kind of feedback between users and admins though…

I agree with this – the new unlocks need to be tested thoroughly, ladder is the ideal place to do it. It’s not like the ladder positions actually matter do they?

kaidus

WiK?

n1english

He’s welsh. They can’t speak english worth a damn.

Edd

T2P

ignore sos for shit bump

Last edited by Edd,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »