Forum

Is the Direct Hit banned from ETF2L!?

Created 21st December 2009 @ 14:11

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Mike

TEZC

Yeah I just wanted to know if it was banned seeing as I’ve been using it since I got it and would hope it isn’t banned because I’ve lost all the prediction I ever had and would suck with the normal rocketlauncher, I don’t really notice that much so if it’s already been discussed don’t rage. so is it?

refuze

ppb:H:

Like it has been all time here – everything is banned until etf2l announces something else, i think.

vlad_drac

xoxo

The season’s over man, there’s nothing for it to be banned for atm except the cups and they have their own rules.

I spose it does require a reasonably speedy response from etf2l though – people are going to want to know whether to get good or not :)

I recommend this thread is kept clear of TDH arguments, for that, visit the other one.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

http://myspace.roflposters.com/images/rofl/myspace/1224357958660.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

There is no point banning an competivly untested weapon.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

fjord

TaR

Unless an unlock is explicitly allowed in the rules, it is forbidden afaik.
You can see the rule regarding the weapons here: Rule 1.3 Weapons
But since the season is over, it doesn’t matter. And I am sure the new weapons will be discussed for the next season.

Mike

TEZC

thanks

hoppi

TIDS

Our first step is to announce the inaugural TF2 One Night Wonder!

This will be a 16-team cup, to be played on Monday, 21st December, and is open to all.

Due to the large update to TF2 earlier this week, ALL NEW UNLOCKS ARE ALLOWED.

here they are allowed :P

Last edited by hoppi,

jason

PHX

In order to work out if the new unlocks should be allowed they must be played with.

Can we get an official ETF2L ruling for ladder matches?

I’d like to see them used just to work out if they are viable alternatives.

AnimaL

In order to work out if the new unlocks should be allowed they must be played with.

Can we get an official ETF2L ruling for ladder matches?

I’d like to see them used just to work out if they are viable alternatives.

why cant u both agree with opposing team to use them or not???? its not like etf2l will ban u from 6v6 for using unlocks un ladder :D (i hope)

Norris

well this would work very well if both teams would agree. but it’s the same with custom maps. ppl won’t play unless they played their shit to death. so I second this for ladder games.

Mike

TEZC

I’d just like to say I really like the new update for both classes as it makes it more fast paced and if you handle the direct hit with skill you can do a lot more damage from safety, the equalizer helps get me as a soldier out of awkward situations when I’m low and has saved my ass quite a few times, but if you’re stuck with low health behind enemy lines just go for the medic and if you’re low enough you can take a full health medic in 1 hit, both these weapons satisfy my lust for fast paced action like in tfc and ff, however I can see why people don’t like it, but that’s my personal opinion and also why I think it shoudln’t be banned and thanks for posting the news from the front page (I didn’t know I was THAT obnoxious) that made me happy(er)

RaCio

GoT²

You can use it if both teams agree ofcourse.

Mike

TEZC

awesome

xzr

how about using some fkn dots in there somewhere, reading your posts is like sodomizing yourself with a chainsaw

Mike

TEZC

I recommend this thread is kept clear of arguments

:D

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »