Forum

YYT Statement - Boomeh Banned

Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 22 Next »

dougiie

CotC

did you guys expect any other answers? its already time to get over this stuff tbh

Isai

flowerpower/

a chair alters my experience because i can sit down. IS IT A HACK? i rest my case

I hope you are trying to be funny.

There’s a limited view on that, anything near to you you should know already (I’m talking of a medic here)

Overall I don’t think it’d give YYT that much of an advantage.

A little advantage still does not make it right. And it was boomeh, not YYT :>

rtan

-9w-

a chair alters my experience because i can sit down. IS IT A HACK? i rest my case

I hope you are trying to be funny.

There’s a limited view on that, anything near to you you should know already (I’m talking of a medic here)

Overall I don’t think it’d give YYT that much of an advantage.

A little advantage still does not make it right. And it was boomeh, not YYT :>

I’m not saying it was right, just more thinking why he risked it for such a small advantage.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Genuinely a good player on his day, disapointing to hear about this.

ambra

are you really saying that in a game where positioning, prediction and knowledge is everything, knowing how the enemies are displaced is not an advantage?
get lost man

But how much fun is there winning not because you are better than the enemy, but because of the program? I mean, I like to win as well, but I would vastly prefer winning because I am better than the enemy, not because I have an unfair advantage.

You’re trying to make sense of a retarded cheater? Well, kudos for trying, I guess… :)

I wonder if he was beaten as a child.

I’m curious like that.

rtan

-9w-

are you really saying that in a game where positioning, prediction and knowledge is everything, knowing how the enemies are displaced is not an advantage?
get lost man

Have you seen how shite that 2D radar is? He’d know more about the enemies position by his teams calls. NAW PAL YOU GET LOST.

Last edited by rtan,

boomeh

Tplay

But how much fun is there winning not because you are better than the enemy, but because of the program? I mean, I like to win as well, but I would vastly prefer winning because I am better than the enemy, not because I have an unfair advantage.

You’re trying to make sense of a retarded cheater? Well, kudos for trying, I guess… :)

wow you must really be sick in the head to have such thoughts about children getting beat.

agron

Relic

Would you, retard, kindly shut the fuck up?

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Agron has a lion face for a reason.

AnimaL

like there would be any other way to beat dignitas….

well, there is a way, but i dont think yyt had a russian AND a chorus boy

Last edited by AnimaL,

wow you must really be sick in the head to have such thoughts about children getting beat.

Answer my question please? I’m genuinely curious.

ZeyOrk

well, at least boomeh admited he cheated

dougiie

CotC

Answer my question please? I’m genuinely curious.

wtf you tard…..

wtf you tard…..

Is there a problem with wanting to know why he cheated? >_>

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 22 Next »