Forum

YYT Statement - Boomeh Banned

Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 22 Next »

stko!

-9m-
-9m-

That’s a lot of DNA soiling those sheets.

Isai

flowerpower/

Does it matter if he cheated or not in an etf2l game?

No it should not matter, since guys have been banned for cheating on a public game.

bunfi

I will start to edit posts if they keep going off topic, so be warned.

Cheers

Byte

why? where is the unworldliness of ST8 “feel free to use forum” thread?

byte

Right here

http://etf2l.org/forum/rules/

Have fun :)

Cheers

Byte

Haunter

seriously this is not a thread about how rejects were punished…

ofc yyt will be punished and u know it, takes time since it was other league that found out… why the e-drama? the ridiculous thing is that instead of ppl actually want boomeh to be punished they want yyt to be punished?

once again, i know yyt will going to be punished and everyone with half brain knows it, and ppl should actually gather to preserve the teams (not now, but in the future), than throw rocks to the next teams on the list… IT WASNT THE TEAM THAT BETRAYED THE COMUNITY

m00n

I don’t know why there’s even a discussion about this, boomeh admitted that he cheated, let the AC-team do their job, let them discuss the outcome, it will probably take atleast a week to check the materials which I am sure ESL and ETF2L are sharing with each other.

Until then, stop the flaming, sure this is pretty sad that a div 1 player cheated, but I cannot say that I’m surprised, eventually these things come up.

And oh, fAiry, if you are going to post a reply, please have something USEFUL to say.

Last edited by m00n,

bunfi

Right here

http://etf2l.org/forum/rules/

Have fun :)

Cheers

Byte

i read that. i see.

Rev

YoYoTech must be a bunch of cheaters ^_Ô

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Norris,
its all about justice
not about whineing,
i mean do you not think we where as fucked off as yoyo are when we had the same shit inflicted on us,
of course we did.
i sympathise with every player in yoyo as i know what it feels like to get shafted from A:someone you like spend a lot of time with online
B:and then getting letdown and your whole team suffering

and if you think we and many other clans didnt or dont suffer from what an individual does then you just dont get it mate.
regardless of what div they are or we are or x team are that had the same happen to them
its not about “just us whineing” its about every team in etf2l who suffered a similar situatioin
but like Admins love to point out “RULES are RULES”
and yes im sure they will make there valid reasons and punishment and deal with it in there own way what that outcome will be will yet to be seen.

Do you structure every post as a haiku?

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

I will also admit WITHOUT SHAME that I spent 8 hours of the last 22 asleep in my bed. I am pretty sure most of the admin team did the same.

The admin team all sleep in your bed Snowie?

Can we please have some confirmation on how many admins slept in Snowie’s bed last night please.

hunger

wait wait you do know tf2 is not real life dont you

David

Pity he wasnt high+ at post match interviews ;(

alfa

So basicaly if a new player would read this thread all that he would understand is that Boomeh cheated for the Rejects team.Koeitje and the company I know you guys suffered becauze of a retard but this is about Boomeh and Yoyo,not Mads,not Rejects,not about a parade.Would be nice if you would keep it on the topic.

Anyways I hope Boomeh was just drunk and wanted to make a joke by doing crap with aequitas.

Last edited by alfa,

fJack

k^m

I will also admit WITHOUT SHAME that I spent 8 hours of the last 22 asleep in my bed. I am pretty sure most of the admin team did the same.

The admin team all sleep in your bed Snowie?

Can we please have some confirmation on how many admins slept in Snowie’s bed last night please.

They can’t release that information; then people would have a better idea of how to avoid ending up in Snowie’s bed, and he would have a dry spell to rival that of the 40 year old virgin.

nvc

Alright Jack Sparrow (Fragga)

Last edited by nvc,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 22 Next »