Forum

Big games - news announcement.

Created 2nd November 2009 @ 23:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

Is it me or should etf2l start posting news concerning big games on the front page like they used to? I’m not entirely sure why there’s been such a deficit of this lately, but it always seemed to generate a lot more interest when semi finals, finals, top team clashes, etc etc were announced.

Last edited by kaidus,

Skyride

DUCS

Well, whats a big game? ;)

Div1?

Div2?

Nations Cup semi final?

Im sure most div6 players are equally, if not more so interested in matches with their teams and their friends teams. More so than any high div game.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Well, whats a big game? ;)

Div1?

Div2?

Nations Cup semi final?

The ‘premium league’ div 1 team face-offs, div 2 games between potential season winners and the last 2 matches of the nations cup.
IMO

Deleteme

I wouldnt mind knowing when and where the big game are being played. I dont get to play much competitive TF2 these days but its nice to keep up with the scene etc.

kaidus

WiK?

Smart ass comments of no value.
-adam skyride

Use some common sense ; ).

Skyride

DUCS

-adam skyride

Im not being a smart ass, that comment was totally serious. To single out div1/2 as being “premiere” and putting those matches in big shiny letters on the homepage is pointless. Most people actually know about these matches a couple of days in advance. My point is that the majority of the community couldn’t care less and infact only really cares about their team and their friends teams matches. :)

Thats what seperates e-sports from normal sports, the fact that you can actually participate yourself rather than watching the best guys in the world lord it over you.

Last edited by Skyride,

xzr

If I want to watch sports I don’t usually tune into special olympics, nuff said

eoN^

-adam skyride

Im not being a smart ass, that comment was totally serious. To single out div1/2 as being “premiere” and putting those matches in big shiny letters on the homepage is pointless. Most people actually know about these matches a couple of days in advance. My point is that the majority of the community couldn’t care less and infact only really cares about their team and their friends teams matches. :)

Thats what seperates e-sports from normal sports, the fact that you can actually participate yourself rather than watching the best guys in the world lord it over you.

Look at it this way, its a good teambuilding excerise to all go on vent and watch some of the good teams play, talk about their decisions and why they made them, it would improve your team alot, it improves all teams alot.

Christ, you had a slight point but because you buy into the bait of others you lose your point completely.

Skyride

DUCS

Look at it this way, its a good teambuilding excerise to all go on vent and watch some of the good teams play, talk about their decisions and why they made them, it would improve your team alot, it improves all teams alot.

Very true, Ive done that myself. But thing is, putting a certain match in bigger, shinier letters on the front page than another match isn’t anymore likely to make that happen. All im saying is, that generally the matches people care about are the ones where they actually know the people in the teams.

Christ, you had a slight point but because you buy into the bait of others you lose your point completely.

What bait? Did i not put enough smilies in my post? :)

If I want to watch sports I don’t usually tune into special olympics, nuff said

lol

I get what you mean, but the families of the people in it certainly do. :P

Is it me or should etf2l start posting news concerning big games on the front page like they used to? I’m not entirely sure why there’s been such a deficit of this lately, but it always seemed to generate a lot more interest when semi finals, finals, top team clashes, etc etc were announced.

I totally agree on this. Didnt even know the semi was today.
That said, 600-700 specs today for the match?! Seems like Im the only one not paying attention.

sgN^

TKN

honestly skyride, stop posting everywhere, you’re such a troll ><

xzr

I get what you mean, but the families of the people in it certainly do. :P

get a clue plox, nobody wants to see div6 guys running around with pyros

n00ne

What’s wrong with just browsing through the upcoming matches/events section. Only takes like 30secs.

Jh

Hey dats!

hacker

n00ne

wanker

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »