Forum

Why not recruit instead of folding?

Created 25th October 2009 @ 22:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Norris

srsly guys.. listen to Koeitje, he led so much clans victorious through all the seasons on his own.

demsii

EPA

I am touched by this topic. So yeah, fuck you Puns and Gen!

edit: nice timing there Norris! rofl.

Last edited by demsii,

hoppi

TIDS

lets do some randomteam without train and get raped in etf2l. beer tastes sooo goo.

cause I didn’t want to rebuild a team practically from scratch =)

isn’t that what making a new team is ANYWAY?

eoN^

What’s the point of keeping a clan on the league if no one has interest in playing the game actively? Clans fold, it happens, live with it.

Clearly you have interest in playing the game actively because you just started a new team to play the ladder?

@Genesis: so take over the team. Rename it. Recruit the same guys as you did for the ladder and keep playing the league?

We play like twice a week, is that actively to you?

Yeah. Because etf2l is just 1 game a week. You can have another game to play ladder or pcw :)

So you’d rather a team get rolled 6-0 everyone week than play some ladders for the lols (people see ladders as mixes when they are bored and have nothing better to do…)

Stop fucking whining because the games died and people are folding, what do you expect when you play the same matches with teh same lineup and the same tactics every night…

Cycles

lolwow

Just for the record, not all teams fold :) At Mmm we’ve lost 2 medics, a scout and a demo but we’ve kept going and finding new players. Granted we haven’t lost 3 at once, but even if we did (and it wasn’t me) I’d pick it up and keep going. I agree fully with the OP!

Skyride

DUCS

Great guy. Mid/mid+ for sure. Pick him up now!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

So you’d rather a team get rolled 6-0 everyone week than play some ladders for the lols (people see ladders as mixes when they are bored and have nothing better to do…)

Stop fucking whining because the games died and people are folding, what do you expect when you play the same matches with teh same lineup and the same tactics every night…

HH did that last season and it almost earned them an award ;). Why even bother to join the league if you aren’t planning to actually play in it? Should have let some team on the waiting list play instead of pulling this kind of shit. We lost a scout (Havok when MIA, but he is back now) and a soldier (see the news). At the time we lost those 2 we also were looking for a 2nd fulltime soldier. So in the end we had to recruit 2 soldiers and a scout. We managed that and are still playing etf2l. It ain’t that hard. HH also needed only 3 guys to keep playing, they just lacked the motivation to actually give a shit and do something.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Sekhel

Why are team folding and then starting a new team with 3 of the old members. Why don’t the old members just recruit 3 more guys and keep playing the league?

Because, if they don’t fold, they get relegated… And if they fold and reform, they come back in the same division, or sometimes even in an higher one…

tragett

Recruiting is easier said than done

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Well we are making a 2nd team from all the div3 players available on the market. And we got 3/4 of our line-up done after 2 days or so. There were plenty of solid players on the market for div3.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Loco

Mayo

i have to disagree
there is loads of talent out there just needs a little guidance
ive had 1 week before an etf2l campaign with 2 members and managed to pull it off
on more than one occasion aswell,
if people want it bad enough they will get off there sorry Asses and do something about it,
if you want to play and can take some defeats then really its not such a big deal to be fair.

byte

Forming clans is like Forming a relationship, so easy to start and yet very hard to maintain :-)

Shows how the majority are in this game if you were to do a comparison, lack of discipline loyalty and so on…

Cheers

Byte

xzr

I do wonder why Koeitje wants to get involved in other ppl’s business so much. Gl to genesis and boys

Slick

Epsilon

^^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »