Forum

Non cheater player about to be banned. We gotta do something !

Created 17th October 2009 @ 18:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Kasuno

Deimos

Ok, I have now watched the Granary demo.

If they really don’t have any other “proof” than that demo I would encourage all serious players to leave that league.
On this demo HarryHook seems to be a typical div 3 scout, not a single suspicious movement of the crosshair. He misses a lot.
Also as sniper he misses a lot.
I have no clue how anyone even can come up with the thought that he is cheating from this.

FIN

berg

that’s why etf2l AC admins don’t release evidence

Jonni

[FB]

berg, still not man enough to own up to your mistakes. so instead you come back to every single “i’m-not-a-cheater” thread and start complaining.

*claps hands for berg*

flushy

P.O.P

lols at berg

flushy

P.O.P

One demo is simply not enough to determine a cheater from. Period.

Sorry but it just isn’t. I have never played with this guy ever but from what ive heard, theres NO WHERE NEAR enough evidence to determine this person as a cheater. For that reason and the fact that ALOT of people have come said “no, i don’t think hes a cheater”, I don’t believe he is. I will watch that demo later (can’t at the moment, i’m on my laptop) but Im not expecting to see anything.

uve got to be fucking kidding me

Bury.

internecine

For the likes of people like Kasuno and Iller, my post was directed at issues you are still talking about; why? are you walking around in circles. Please read it and post something constructive, I’m sure people will take your views onboard Iller, being the voice of the community and all.

Someone gets banned and people act in the wrong manner; it happens all the time, and people don’t learn after each instance, it saddens me a bit. Also look at the sub forum section this is posted in…

Last edited by Bury.,

berg

what mistakes?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

he’s a hacker.

alfa

Harryhook a cheater? LOL

AnAkkk

Thanks 7alfa, I now know that harryhook doesn’t cheat.

Oggy

Don’t know the guy tbh

Payard was the only blatent cheat for me tbh, I remember always playing invite pickups and he always had to medic because he sucked at scout. The following season we (idk?) played his french team and suddenly he was 2 shotting everything and killing me and piece 2v1 around 5-6 times on one map, the jump in skill was waaaaaay too much and blatently ovious :p

appe

Thought this was about Darn :(

Thanatos

Tbh the first times I played against Harry in a spanish public sever I used to think he was a fucking cheater with his fucking sniper skill. He used to get me pissed off.

Later I find out he was shit as other class than sniper xD

Seriously if he rocked at sniper more than 6 months ago, why he shouldn’t rock right now?

minimoose

Tbh the first times I played against Harry in a spanish public sever I used to think he was a fucking cheater with his fucking sniper skill. He used to get me pissed off.

Later I find out he was shit as other class than sniper xD

Seriously if he rocked at sniper more than 6 months ago, why he shouldn’t rock right now?

Maybe he hacked 6 months ago? (Just saying your argument sucks, I don’t know him and have never played him)

ozonE

Bring!

that’s why etf2l AC admins don’t release evidence

+1

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »