deathadder

Created 11th October 2009 @ 01:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Swaii

I do..

Mike

SF

I do

Had it maybe 18 months and both side buttons are acting funny (not holding, double/triple clicking etc).

Also if you do buy it, make sure you get sandpaper with it too because the sides are made from some shitty glossy plastic which imo feels horrible

Last edited by Mike,

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

<– best mouse i've ever bought :]

FADe

Used to be like the rest of the sheep and think it was the best mouse ever, even went through 2 or 3. Got a mx518 when my last one broke. The 518 has the DA’s pants down, it’s an even better mouse :]

fJack

k^m

Used to be like the rest of the sheep and think it was the best mouse ever, even went through 2 or 3. Got a mx518 when my last one broke. The 518 has the DA’s pants down, it’s an even better mouse :]

optics of the 518 and da are both superb and suit the needs of pretty much everybody. beyond that it’s just a case of which fits your hand better.

I’ve had a da for 6 months and whilst I can’t fault the sensor, the shape and size still feels awkward to me. to small to palm and with an odd shape to claw grip.

I hope they take the da’s sensor and plug it into a wheel mouse optical shape, that would be perfect. I’m aware I could do it myself but don’t have the time to hand-make a mouse.

SfynX

T2P

used too, using g5 now!

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

waiting for the Xai, but i might try the kinzu

always liked mice with symmetrical shape so I dont get forced into holding it a certain way, I claw grip

Last edited by Fragga,

fJack

k^m

always liked mice with symmetrical shape so I dont get forced into holding it a certain way, I claw grip

From what i could tell the differences between the two are that the Xai has macros, an LCD display and is laser @ 5001 DPI/12k FPS Vs. the Kinzu’s optical sensor, 3200 DPI and 9k FPS.

Xai seems to be mostly fluff and double the price. 3200 DPI is more than enough to not skip pixels at a high sensitivity and high resolution.

I presume they both have the same shape though.

Last edited by fJack,

Tony

guys i know this isn’t the right topic but what’s the best mouse for soldier :D ?

eoN^

From what i could tell the differences between the two are that the Xai has macros, an LCD display and is laser @ 5001 DPI/12k FPS Vs. the Kinzu’s optical sensor, 3200 DPI and 9k FPS.

Xai seems to be mostly fluff and double the price. 3200 DPI is more than enough to not skip pixels at a high sensitivity and high resolution.

Its ALL about the side buttons tbh, id buy the kinzu if it had them but it doesnt and i need them for cod ;<

Xai <3

FlagZero

guru
G-Yoda

I do 2

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

No Fjack, the Xai is slightly bigger and has side buttons (i dont use low sens anyway)

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

guys i know this isn’t the right topic but what’s the best mouse for soldier :D ?

most people I know seem to agree that soldier works better with a sens whereby you use only wrist movements, no excessive arm movements, palm grip is usually used by players with very low sens, claw/fingertip is higher sens, and claw,fingertip users generally benefit from symmetrical smaller mice, like the G3 or Xai etc

Soldier is predominantly a close range class, the ability to look around rapidly outweighs the benefit of long range accuracy, especially when you consider even an accurate rocket at range is only like 50 damage

Last edited by Fragga,

Zappah

nou

i’ve been using a g5 for 2.5 years, bought the deathadder and im pretty impressed of its performance.
altought i think i should buy a different mouse cause i like smaller mice better… well, in a couple of years i guess :P

Iller

tGa

The Deathadder and also the MX518 are very popular choices among soldiers.
As I wrote before, I(a soldier player) bought an Ikari laser some time ago.
It is a laser mouse and most people seems to like it alot except those using a very low sens. I really like the possibility to change the DPI in steps of one so I am able to really find the perfect sens.
I also claw grip, by the way.

I don’t know much about the Xai, but there is always a risk when you buy a mouse that hasn’t been tested very much. But sure, the Xai seems sexy.

Last edited by Iller,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »