Forum

deathadder

Created 11th October 2009 @ 01:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Tony

guys i know this isn’t the right topic but what’s the best mouse for soldier :D ?

most people I know seem to agree that soldier works better with a sens whereby you use only wrist movements, no excessive arm movements, palm grip is usually used by players with very low sens, claw/fingertip is higher sens, and claw,fingertip users generally benefit from symmetrical smaller mice, like the G3 or Xai etc

Soldier is predominantly a close range class, the ability to look around rapidly outweighs the benefit of long range accuracy, especially when you consider even an accurate rocket at range is only like 50 damage

thanks a lot :)

Gubbins

BEER

Yessir, best mouse I’ve ever owned ^_^

Spicke

I use it 1 week. Before that was the Logitech mx500 5 years, Logitech G9 5 months

Fanva

DA is fuckin awesome, broke mine after a year(sniperragewowowoowo) tho so bought a G9 recently and never looked back.

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

DA is fuckin awesome, broke mine after a year(sniperragewowowoowo) tho so bought a G9 recently and never looked back.

Sorry about that.

Tony

thanks for the feedback guys got the deathadder it’s fucking great :D

Last edited by Tony,

U-die

Don’t have a deathadder, tried it, didn’t like it.

Now have a G9, which I think is pure awesomeness.

mavve

YOYO\'
syster

I have a deathadder too, it only has some problems. First it sucks @ lower dpis it only performs when @ 1800dpi. 2nd because tf2 doesent use direct input makes u have to lower win sensitivity from 6/11.

Giusepinho

http://eu.razerzone.com/deathadderpromo/

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

2nd because tf2 doesent use direct input makes u have to lower win sensitivity from 6/11.

Why?

fJack

k^m

2nd because tf2 doesent use direct input makes u have to lower win sensitivity from 6/11.

Why?

With the goldsrc engine if you use a high DPI mouse in concert with a lower resolution everytime the mouse cursor hit the edge of the screen and had to be recentered there was a noticeable region of negative acceleration. Directinput removes that factor. Although I have to do some more reading, I believe that the issue was fixed or at least partially resolved with Source.

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

I have a few questions about the deathadder and cba to make a topic due to the numerous topics about it:
1.Should I wait for the new edition of the deathadder or buy the old one because my lachesis died today and afaik the new DA has already come out but I can’t see it in the online stores in my country.
2.If I get the old deathadder and I want to use my current sens with it, what dpi should I use?My sens settings with lachesis were 3000 dpi,5 on-the-fly,default windows,no accel and 1 in-game.What in-game sens should I use with 1800 dpi to have the same sensitivity like with the lachesis?
Thanks for your time.

fJack

k^m

I have a few questions about the deathadder and cba to make a topic due to the numerous topics about it:
1.Should I wait for the new edition of the deathadder or buy the old one because my lachesis died today and afaik the new DA has already come out but I can’t see it in the online stores in my country.
2.If I get the old deathadder and I want to use my current sens with it, what dpi should I use?My sens settings with lachesis were 3000 dpi,5 on-the-fly,default windows,no accel and 1 in-game.What in-game sens should I use with 1800 dpi to have the same sensitivity like with the lachesis?
Thanks for your time.

1. up to you.
2. assuming ‘on the fly’ scales linearly, 1.2 with 10 otf or 2.4 with 5 otf.

Extremer

Isn’t the new DA laser?

Giusepinho

No it has 3.5G infrared sensor….

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »