Forum

Critical and Open Discussion

Created 8th October 2009 @ 09:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

perry

[MIPC]

It was just the way he was portrayed in a ‘mediocre’ way by a few very livid and ‘wannabe revenge’ members of this TF2 community, shouldn’t be hard to do the maths of whom i’m talking about in particular daggial :)

Cheers

Byte

I’d say the way day disallowed tf2street posts at the forums was pretty damn mediocre.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

but afaik your freedom of speech and m0re (<3) are back

RaCio

GoT²

I’d say the way day disallowed tf2street posts at the forums was pretty damn mediocre.

Tf2street was forum-banned for an unacceptable comment he made on the etf2l forums itself. It had nothing to do with disliking his opinion.

And you are free to discuss any critisism about the etf2l tf2street made in his blog.

Last edited by RaCio,

perry

[MIPC]

Tf2street was forum-banned for an unacceptable comment he made on the etf2l forums itself. It had nothing to do with disliking his opinion.

I was talking about day saying it would be an offense for anyone to post about tf2street at the etf2l forums “because of racist comments about the admins of etf2l that tf2street posts”

And you are free to discuss any critisism about the etf2l tf2street made in his blog.

Naturally :)

Last edited by perry,

Akasazh

THG
HL

I think this topic is to set that right, no need to discuss that further imho.

Props to deltron and st8 speaking up on this, a shame tho that an issue over money (thats what I read) has cracked the fibre of the admin team in this way. ;/

gryzor

Props to deltron and st8 speaking up on this, a shame tho that an issue over money (thats what I read) has cracked the fibre of the admin team in this way. ;/

As long as ST8 & Deltron are happy, so be it. And you can trust them. If you ever think of trusting any people on these intertubes and in tf2, it’s those two guys. I know of them for a very long time and the kind of friends they keep — no funny-business going on there.

Weqo has never let anyone down as far as I know and has been known to do very good work in a multitude of areas and games.

I can also see the elegance and simplicity of just defusing the whole situation, proposing a change and then moving on. The best thing to do. Again, there are apparently NO PROOF of anything “fishy” going on, hence you can SCRATCH THAT. My constant nagging for getting Deltron compensation paid off in the end. All is well.

However.

It’s still pretty sour to get comments to be of a “livid character” and “out for revenge”. Either Byte is too stupid (most likely) to read the actual original comment I made, or he’s just plain stupid in general — end of. The latter coincide with his past work in the league too (read: none what so ever), so it rhymes well. Of course, when I wrote about HIM (he was the character in my story that was portrayed as teh dude showing internal AC-stuff on lan, btw, just so you understand his motives) I can only expect low blows like this in the storm afterwards.

Sorry byte, no free low-blows for you — and me calling you stupid, I’m pretty sure you can stomach. After all, sharing ETF2L stuff on LAN and still being around shows you are a very, very likable guy *pinch cheek*.

Last edited by gryzor,

djc

d2f~

jimmybreeze is an admin, tf2 is saved

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quite frankly this IMO was the best way to deal with the whole farce, cheers for clearing everything up (for me anyway) ST8.

jimmybreeze is an admin, tf2 is saved

QFT

byte

No low blows required as the people who were at lan will know the real story :D

However i didn’t mention your name in my post, so quite how you think it’s referring to you must say something. I could be talking about someone else for all you know. (Which i am)

Yep and congrats to JB :)

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

its back !!!
finally some hot looking chicks are waiting (again) for me when visiting ETF2L.org ;)
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8923/rwarh.jpg

Niggles

The women might be back Cheetah, but your Firefox skin is disgusting, sort it out!

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

its che or cheetah
<3 cosmic
kthxbai

gryzor

No low blows required as the people who were at lan will know the real story :D

However i didn’t mention your name in my post, so quite how you think it’s referring to you must say something. I could be talking about someone else for all you know. (Which i am)

Right.

Yep and congrats to JB :)

Cheers

Byte

Let’s see. JB as admin, donate button on the page, making sure people can trust the management and… oh, wait.. I should really be flattered so see all _MY_ ideas being implemented, but really — I was hoping you guys could really come up with something yourselves.

Copying my ideas to please the public while doing “gryzor-bashing” seems pretty fucking stupid. Where did you get your exams, from a cereal-package? I’m, however, quite flattered _my_ ideas worked out.

Get going with the fucking AC already, I was not kidding in anything I wrote, so fix that. There are no “excuses” you can come up with for showing ETF2L interal AC-material on LAN to your ‘friends’ that can be explained and accepted.

Ever.

Let me repeat that: ‘There are no “excuses” you can come up with for showing ETF2L interal AC-material on LAN to your ‘friends’ that can be explained and accepted.’. Why do you think everyone stopped talked to you and AC came to a halt? Coincidence? Moron.

Considering you were and are one of the largest problems in this issue, I find this kind of fitting — so here we fucking go.

Reverting all kicks by the moron day except mine did make a lot of sense, I can tell you that much. Oh, wait, that was also my idea if you read my posts. At least it gives me a fair bunch of credit — a long with what st8 posted. I never wanted back in in your shit-infested fuck-farm, but I was fairly sure m0re would. Things are looking WAY UP at the moment, but I’ll be DAMNED if one of the reasons (you) are still here thinking you’re “the shit”. Certain someones has taken charge for now — awesome.

Thanks for that, I suppose.

Now, since you IDIOT-KIDS are on your own, I not only expect you to rape my awesome ideas and finish them, I also expect you to hold a higher standard than this. Keep bytes mouth shut, is a good start. He’s not even an admin, he’s supposed to review the evidence AC has and confirm ACs findings to be true or not. How you could go from being a stupid buttboy denied that right from AC due to leaking that evidence to others — to being a full blown league admin as they think you are now…

How the fuck did this loltastic shit happen? Are you stupid?

Well… Go figure. ETF2L still has a long way to go. And while you’re still here, winneh won’t do shit (fact, don’t make me quote irc-logs again) as you are around. Day was a stupid shit in that case (just as he was in the deltron-case), and we’re all paying dearly for it. Jonni won’t lift a finger since winneh and the rest of the crew is not happy (not fact, just a personal feeling). Anakin won’t do much since he was promised (by me) a bunch of shit that will now not come true (since you are unable to, due to not enough qualified contacts). Fact backed up by saved steam-logs.

I guess you did not understand the FINER points of it all.

You can try and make it into whatever the fuck you want, but fact stands you called me some pretty fucking dirty names back there. Here we go, me calling you dirty fucking names right back. THIS TIME, it’s about REVENGE.

Enjoying it much? Np, keep it going, and we can have some REAL fun. Kop let some good things slide too, I noticed the other day when re-visiting the “evidence” at hand, regarding you. Is he not your best friend?

Thing is, you can’t ban a single player in S6 without anyone being able to tell you’re a bunch of fuck-tards. This, _I_ know — for a fact. Come on, who would trust you after this?

They have you to thank for that. GG. WP.

… and fuck off. Who’s next.

*very critical and very open discussion* Thing is, I want to know just how OPEN you want this? If it’s about getting things of all our chests that’s “wrong” with ETF2L, then I’m all for it. Nobody knows this shit better then me, anyway. I can bring ALL the “WRONG” crap out in the open, if you really want to keep things OPEN around here. Then you deal with it.

I just got very ticked off again by all this due to this bullshit, so by all means, let me know how the fuck you want to handle it.

Last edited by gryzor,

lol stfu gryzor

Last edited by Shintaz,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »