Forum

Cheaters second chance

Created 23rd September 2009 @ 09:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »

Anathema

And glongas is living proof of why there should be no released proof regarding cheaters.
I have not watched it, but it’s quite perfectly possible that this is indeed the demo in which he’s aimbotting, only you can’t see it ;)

thaldarin

Some people do change. Maybe a review system on the deadline instead of re-entry.

longas

And glongas is living proof of why there should be no released proof regarding cheaters.
I have not watched it, but it’s quite perfectly possible that this is indeed the demo in which he’s aimbotting, only you can’t see it ;)

I’m not saying that how he didn’t use cheats in the demo he isn’t a cheater, maybe he is a cheater but I haven’t seen any proof. He can be my friend but if he uses cheats I haven’t any problem in say it.

It’s my point of view, you can have one different and I respect it. ETF2L is the best TF2 league in Europe and maybe in the world but I don’t like the ban system because they are the police and the judges, it’s all.

Last edited by longas,

Fanva

etf2l are working closely with team fortress now why not create a program dedicated to finding cheats on pcs cause you cant ban someone by saying “omfg he 2shot me””BAN”

good idea, if etf2l could get valve to make some program or cvar or something that checks everything running on the pc to see if some 3rd party program is interfering or whatever with tf2 it would be great. if an anticheat program that actually could work would appear it would be supahaweseome with berrys and cream.

offtopic (if whats above wasnt offtopic enough): just watched the sraam demo, sick machinegun spraying. the sniping wasnt that impressive tho.
if that’s really ALL that was needed for him to get banned, wich i doubt, then somethings wrong. altho those machinegun sprays were way out of my league :D

Massi

the demo was opf the second mix im askin for the demo of the first mix and im gonna post the one from my POV asap were in a point there is a very very fishy shot

since when should it be forbidden to accuse others of cheating? this isn’t germany ’42 you know? everyone’s free to share his opinion.

i think norris cheats to lower his skill
what kind of person can be called norris and not 6man a team every time they’re alive.

compton

cvx|

good idea, if etf2l could get valve to make some program or cvar or something that checks everything running on the pc to see if some 3rd party program is interfering or whatever with tf2 it would be great. if an anticheat program that actually could work would appear it would be supahaweseome with berrys and cream.

Valve did it already with VAC.

Fanva

Valve did it already with VAC.

Oh right, wonder how many ppl gets banned thx to it. If there would be any statistics somewhere.

And a google later: http://www.vacbanned.com

313100 SteamID banned of 3877080 checked
8.08% of Steam accounts checked are VAC banned

8%? thats fucking loads… shit

wonder how much of those 8% is tf2. can imagine cs having about 7.99 of them loool

Last edited by Fanva,

Jan

k0

LOL, see sraam demo at frame 22000, its me laming as demo in a late night mix YEAH! <3 sraam!!

CHECK FRAME 25500 FOR THE LULZ AKA MAD JUMPZ!!

Last edited by Jan,

compton

cvx|

edit: nvm i’m repeating myself

Last edited by compton,

Massi

http://rapidshare.com/files/285310878/impactvsovergamemix.dem.html the demo is from my POV and the match date is 18/9/09 on overgame server so check overgame server for sourcetv demo

Massi

so any chance to see the demo from 18/9?

Norris

Massi, better sort it out with the league admins. public calls will usually lead to nowhere.

Cheers

0Skillhax

Last edited by Norris,

flushy

P.O.P

Massi my advice would be not to turn this thread into your own personal vendetta. kinda making yourself look stupid.

Largos^

PRO

Once a cheater, always a cheater, except if you try a cheat as a 9-year old as Compton said.

So once a cheater NOT always a cheater :P

Last edited by Largos^,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »