Forum

What if demolimit 1 is violated

Created 31st August 2008 @ 16:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Waebi

‹Con›

…if the other demo continues to play scout then, i’m ok with it… but a “SECOND” demo isn’t fair when you get your first one taken down…

weqo

broder
syster

As long as they’re only using one demoman at the same time, they’re not violating the rules. Actually, that’s the kind of gameplay/tactics that turn me on and that I want to see more of. :D

N/A

RaWr ::

Im not sure about turning me on, but it’s certainly legit.

Haunter

I have to disagree with weqo :)

rules says demolimit is 1!

when u die, even if u change class, ur teamates/spectators will see “demoman” in ur class, till u respawn, so, basicly if one of ur teamates changes to demo, it will show demoman in 2 guys, which isnt allowed, if u want to swap a player, do it with both on spawn

plus, if we adjust the rule in that way (ppl changing class while other just died) would be silly, specially on medic, if u lose ur medic, other would take medic, so, u could have uber ready and didnt need to wait for ur 1st medic to respawn! ~15s of respawn makes the difference

cheers

weqo

broder
syster

All I got to say is….yes of course? :D

Of course that should be allowed. It’s just like any other class change, be it soldier > heavy, scout > spy or scout > medic. I don’t see the difference. Please tell me what’s different with the changes except for the fact that it could tactically mess you up more than a scout switching. For all teams I know, that wouldn’t be a complete win situation, say Byte going medic and albert going demo, would the 10s uberadvantage be worth it? Actually, it might be, and that’s what would make it fun.

It’s time some of you realize this is a class based game.

Inexistence

Üb

So is there a confirmation that this is allowed?

agron

Relic

lol what Haunter?

that’s just stupid. Ofc you should be allowed to switch class on the go like that as long as you dont have 2 medics/demos running outside the spawn area at the same time.

edit.

oh that post was ancient. :)
but yeah, what’s legal?!??!?!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2