Forum

Allowing TFTrue for S6?

Created 8th September 2009 @ 12:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

AnAkkk

TFTrue got some of the most requested features by the competitive community.

It used to be in all TF2 leagues in the past, for removing criticals and other things.

I think that if enough people supports it, we might get those new features (hit beeps, higher fov) in the game, like it happened in the past with nocrits, nodmgspread, etc.

I already see some people posting here just to say “but we have to install it on the servers”, like it’s a hard thing to do. So, what, you are installing it only once, not a dozen of times? :x

skinnie

TCM

no higher fov or hit sounds for me pls

Ijantis

no

xzr

fuck no

AnimaL

stop reading steamforums anakin…

u can still use it to fix bugs tho ^_^ happyface

M0re

I wouldnt want to have hitbeebs or higher fov. They just dont fit in tf2. If you take that road soon we will have fullbright green skins, simple skins for maps etc etc. This is not quake (tho i hope everyone would revert back to qwtf) 8(

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Fix the hit sounds :D

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Not needed, TF2 is fine!

Ino

dp.
dp.

don’t like hitbeeps either, don’t care for the fov thing.

RaCio

GoT²

While I liked what tftrue did for tf2 in the past, I dont think hitsounds and fov are reasons to use a promod.

F2

Danmark

Hit beeps and higher fov won’t make the game better or more enjoyable.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Higher fov would just fuck the game up, hit beeps might be nice for those who like them. Still don’t see it as a reason to install the mod on every server, as hit beeps don’t really make the game better in any way.

Qun

GoT<3

hitbeeps <3

FOV needs to stay the same…

Rele

no thx

troot

-9m-
DStS

the last thing this game needs is hitsounds and higher fov,thanks but no thanks.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »