Giving players a chance

Created 19th August 2009 @ 21:07

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »

antyjc

2ne1

+1

kolox

obs.

+1, been turned down from a few clans simply because I’ve only played in div4 teams and obviously dont have the experience to play div 3 -_-

idk let me play for them…

’nuff said.

kaidus

WiK?

Loco never let me trial for tdr so I must be really really bad.

By the way, to all the dudes saying “How are we supposed to get div3 experience if no one trials us”. Get this. If you join a division 4 team, practice together, stay strong, work hard, you can then play in division 3.

*gasp*

gryzor

Wait. You learned JUST NOW that people are idiots and the low/mid/high system is shit?

Wait for it.

HHAAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I’ve no problem giving people a chance to improve with the team, they gotta be willing to take advice on board though.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

+1

kaidus

WiK?

Also nos and predz tried to have me banned from pickups the first time I played demo there. Fuck you guys, give me a chance.

Qun

GoT<3

I was followed by the ETF2L anti-cheat admin team for hacking back in the old days, thank god they never checked my ventrilo.exe at LAN :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

after getting two mid- scouts

Wut? :(. Should say “lower div scouts” :P

its not being elitist it simply eliminates all these div 6 players who think they’re good and simply arent. This is from past experience when you post you’re looking for a mid scout you get bombarded by adds. It simply ensures you get what you look for.

To get that div 3/4 experience work up with a team.

That’s simply retarded. Some people have huge potential but get stuck in a team that sucks (sucks as in “not being able to compete in higher div than they currently are”). They will never work their way to the top because their team(!) just lacks the potential. Everybody has a different skill ceiling (some people just got rape aim, others never reach that point), and if you team can’t reach yours you are fucked: since tf2 is still a team game. Refusing people just because they play in a lower div is plain stupid (unless you know the particular player sucks). Esp. sollies, good sollies are hard to spot in lower div teams.

Rejects vs Team Stinson in a couple of weeks then! :P Bring it on Loco!

Bring it :D.

longas

Loco > all, so easy ;D

Loco

Mayo

Loco never let me trial for tdr so I must be really really bad.
nah man i already had a demo that’s all :D
its all good…

xzr

loco+1

rtan

-9w-

hehe +1 mate. and good luck with you’re trial, you’re a very good player.

I’ve kind of noticed this myself when I was looking for a team, we used to be able to pride ourselves on not being like the css community but its gradually turning imo.

appe

Chode <3

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »