Forum

New custom map worth taking a look! cp_freight_b3

Created 1st August 2008 @ 14:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

StormReaper

great map reminds me of well, yet nothing like it in terms of gameplay and alot more fun!

tekosaru

Decent map, can be a bit scout bias in the middle and the 3mph trains blocking people can be slightly annoying.

hopex

k^m
[zagrod]

This map is definitely better than any of the ones we can currently vote for. Very easy to learn, and works really well for 6v6.

Jh

Hey dats!

played 2 gathers on it today. seemed like a really solid map, easy to learn. defo better than any of the maps in the current poll.

N/A

RaWr ::

Looks promising, good work by you and your brother Stealthy. Hopefully it will make it into the map pool for Season 3.

Love Josh.

Moose

[MIPC]

It looks like a decent map. Though only been able to play it for a short while in a pcw against wotr but didn’t notice any problems during that. This and stag would get my vote.

Xman

sweet map tbh gj

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Nice map, simple and fast, and it’s probably a lot better than any of the other customs that we can vote for. I know the map-maker, and I reckon that the final version will be out before the league starts.

F2

Danmark

This map looks promising. I’ll add it to the maplist on the pickup channel asap and see how it works.

Waebi

‹Con›

sweet map i have to say, and the trains are annoying :D
the middle and the last cp are a bit sniping friendly, much cover there.
but OMG IT LOOKS AND PLAYS GREAT *head asplode*.

Nako

.#mtf

call it cp_cargo, that name has a better ring in it, the recognition value is higher and those whose mothertongue isnt english (like me) have less difficulty in saying it :D. But it is his map and his choice…

Janusz

Call it cp_Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch after that train station in Wales.

Waebi

‹Con›

^tru dat. only problem would be that tf2 could fook up when loading such a long mapname :D

hunger

yeh suppose

Oldest Necro ever?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »