Forum

[POLL] ctf_turbine

Created 26th June 2009 @ 22:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

myNax

naah, i’d say the mid one. The best spot would be under the stairs i guess

Iller

tGa

Ah, ok, that medpack is not in the mid, but then I know what you are talking about.
I vote 1A then.
No need to remove that jump in my opinion.
The lack of ammo in the mid is very annoying. It is not fun to go all the way back to spawn to get some ammo.
Of course there are drawbacks with extra ammopacks also. It will then be easier for an engy to build a sentry in the middle. And if one team has managed to build a sentry there it is usually a bit too hard for the other team to retake the middle.

myNax

Of course there are drawbacks with extra ammopacks also. It will then be easier for an engy to build a sentry in the middle. And if one team has managed to build a sentry there it is usually a bit too hard for the other team to retake the middle.

he’s got a point…

Iller

tGa

Ah, I misinterpreted the word “mid” healthpack and though it meant a healthpack in the middle and not a middle sized medpack…
Nevermind..

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

1A

iQue

keso

Ah, I misinterpreted the word “mid” healthpack and though it meant a healthpack in the middle and not a middle sized medpack…
Nevermind..

Don’t worry I did that too :|

dougiie

CotC

1A

viko

1A

ozonE

Bring!

Freakin unbelievable. Have to +1 Sneis

1A.

Rele

2A

If you need Ammo at the middle: Go to a random spot, press 4, press 2, press mouse1 :P

F2

Danmark

2A (A: or even better, make it visible and easier to use)

gryzor

Christ…

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

+1

eoN^

+1

I quite like that it is difficult to use :<

Vali

-9w-

1A, if you remove the jump then you’ll remove my only contribution to the tf2 scene ;(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »