Forum

[POLL] ctf_turbine

Created 26th June 2009 @ 22:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »

Just out of interest, I’ve seen the idea float around a lot. Since Valve gave us the ability to edit already made maps, I guess it’d be easier to add more ammo boxes to turbine and sort that jump thing out.
So, totally unofficial (unless of course the majority want the changes, then I guess it could be arranged?), what would you vote for?

1. Ammo boxes for mid.
2. Don’t need any more ammo boxes.

A. Keep the jumpy thing to get to the mid health pack.
B. Rid of the jump.

I’d have to go with 1A :D

FunKi

sisu

1B

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Team vote or players vote?

Meyer

IsF
G9

i vote for 1a

Netsky

1A

myNax

1A

Kasuno

Deimos

1A

No ammos in middle is the worst idea in tha map. The closest one is near respawn. :/

iQue

keso

1A

I love the fact that there’s no ammo at middle in pubs though. :p

Iller

tGa

I vote for 1.

I have no idea what “jump thing” you are referring to in relation to the health packs at mid on Turbine. I don’t have to jump to get to any healthpacks ?

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

2a

Wiiking

1a

Bun

GM

I vote for 1.

I have no idea what “jump thing” you are referring to in relation to the health packs at mid on Turbine. I don’t have to jump to get to any healthpacks ?

In the corridor the intel from mid, up top on the health pack. There is an invisible ramp so you can glide up there as medic/sniper speed, quite useful for medic.

For me, 1A.

.____________.

I vote for 1.

Guessing he means the one between middle and the intel where you have to do a kinda sideways jump to get up to a level with a healthpack. Slightly frustrating when you fail the jump, but no need for it to be removed imo.

1A

myNax

there ya go Iller
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8100/turb.jpg

eoN^

1a

SMALL ammo boxes though, maybe ontop of the crates? Or under neith the corner stairs?

But small…

—-

Edit the main fix i would want to see is the sticky spot by that bit decribed as A (above the jump there is a box which isnt clipped so you can put stickys in it that are completely hidden. Would be nice if that was fixed… But then again i never see anyone using it in matches but its SUCH an abusable bug :S

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »