Forum

ETF2L All-Star Game?

Created 17th June 2009 @ 07:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

destructo

Sounds quite awesome, would be cool to watch probably.

Two team captains (one from finland, one from belgium – finalists) pick their teams, but can’t have 2 or more of someone in the same team. i.e, you can’t pick team dignitas :D

beta

RaWr ::

I prefer a suggestion all that time ago about ‘Play with a Pro Night’

X amount of ‘pro’ players join a public server for say an hour at a time, others join etc and just play along. It will keep people happy and give some of the lower division teams the chance to play against the likes of Div 1 players.

X amount of ‘pro’ players join a public server for say an hour at a time, others join etc and just play along. It will keep people happy and give some of the lower division teams the chance to play against the likes of Div 1 players.

which reminds me…
where’s etf2l pub server? That could be used decently for nights like these.

alfa

Sounds cool

RaCio

GoT²

which reminds me…

As far as I know the admins are still discussing the configuration of the server and/or working on making the steamID database available. So It will be there soon, however I guess we’ll have to be patient.

gryzor

which reminds me…

Alive and kicking, most (if not all) technical issues with checking steam_id’s and transporting them off etf2l.org is now complete.

Also, regarding “playing pub with a div1-2 player”, this sounds like a questionable format. Most div1/2 players I play pubs with often do no better (or worse) than the avid div3-4 (or even 5-6 for that matter) player, their strengths mainly being able to keep themselves and their medic alive, while killing the other team and dynamically adapting tactics in a fluid motion in quick response to the compressed/efficient comms given on vent/mumble — not necessary the most asskicking 1v1/pub player (and that will always be coinz, no matter what! :D).

Hence, a “match” of sorts would seem more rewarding/interesting for everyone involved imho.

pukz

Dream team 1:

Predz
SkiNNie
ryb
Evil
Moose
Dunc

Dream team 2:

Arnold
bybben
hymzi
haunter
appe
Springer

imo.

*please discuss :P*

mulk

eew elitism

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

[…] not necessary the most asskicking 1v1/pub player (and that will always be coinz, no matter what! :D)

Go Go codcrille :)

It should be an honor to be voted in the dream team and every player has to play it (if he’s available ofc)

As already suggest:
The best and second best player can pick their teams from the nominees of the categories (best) scout, demoman, medic, soldier/heavy

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Sounds like pickup2 tbh

Jonni

[FB]

Dream team 1:

Predz
SkiNNie
ryb
Evil
Moose
Dunc

Dream team 2:

Arnold